Recent Photo of Trayvon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    What gets my blood boiling is that blacks across the country are turning this into a white on black thing. The shooter's family has said he is Hispanic. People like Spike Lee spread their hate motives across this country via the media outlets. They print the ***** Ass Cracker shirts and other Black Panther BS. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton show up.....they march, the yell, the preach, sports stars and Congress members put on hoodies in protest. Half of those people dont read the facts. They just see a black kid got shot and want to further their agenda so they pull the race card.

Where is the media outcry of the Miss State WHITE kids who just got killed by BLACK kids? The difference is, the white people dont have a cause......when they do stand up they are labled a racist so most cower down to be PC. We can't even be proud of our own race or heritage anymore without being attacked and we stand by and let it happen every day.

Blacks dont want to be treated equal......they want to have a reason.....someone to blame.....someone to be mad at.

G.Z.'s own friend who is backing him is indeed black. He does not feel that G.Z. is racist. He does not feel that he acted out as a hate crime. I dont think it was a color thing but rather a THUG thing. Kids think its cool these days to dress and act like a "thug gangsta". Its NOT.

Here's the TRUTH of this matter about Zimmerman's Race.

Had he won the Nobel Peace Prize he would be declared a Hispanic to the CORE!

...but he shot a black angel, so he's a WHITE/Hispanic.

I agree with you for the most part.

According to some reports there's hardly ANY white people even in the Gated Community.
    It' supposedly a very high majority of African and Spanish Americans.

So how in the world can Zimmerman be proclaimed;
    (as one protester put it), 'hatin on niggas'

:doh:

Zimmerman didn't attempt to talk to him b/c he was black. I'm certain he see's black kids all the TIME in his community of predominately African and Spanish Americans. He stopped him b/c he looked suspicious b/c he was walking in between the houses, not on the side walk or the street.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What gets my blood boiling is that blacks across the country are turning this into a white on black thing. The shooter's family has said he is Hispanic. People like Spike Lee spread their hate motives across this country via the media outlets. They print the ***** Ass Cracker shirts and other Black Panther BS. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton show up.....they march, the yell, the preach, sports stars and Congress members put on hoodies in protest. Half of those people dont read the facts. They just see a black kid got shot and want to further their agenda so they pull the race card.

Where is the media outcry of the Miss State WHITE kids who just got killed by BLACK kids? The difference is, the white people dont have a cause......when they do stand up they are labled a racist so most cower down to be PC. We can't even be proud of our own race or heritage anymore without being attacked and we stand by and let it happen every day.

Blacks dont want to be treated equal......they want to have a reason.....someone to blame.....someone to be mad at.

G.Z.'s own friend who is backing him is indeed black. He does not feel that G.Z. is racist. He does not feel that he acted out as a hate crime. I dont think it was a color thing but rather a THUG thing. Kids think its cool these days to dress and act like a "thug gangsta". Its NOT.

Notice which political party most often fuels these "race issues"? Yet their stranglehold on these morons is unchallenged and unquestioned by their pawns and minions.

Even those that pretend they are intelligent refuse to see the phony liberal hypocrisy, the coercion, the corruption, and the hopelessness they are exacting on the minorities they themselves claim to want to help.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It's gonna take better pics than the abc video...

If I had been in the same fight and had to shoot someone off me I would make the most of any injury I received in that fight to justify shooting.

I have had nose hits bleed and stop and some were pretty hard and did not bleed...Z could have been hit in back of the head and even cut w/o seeing it on this video.

Both him and his lawyer are going to make the most of any injury received during the time Z was attacked by Martin. As most people would.

Video is at best inconclusive to me.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Doesn't really matter what the video shows Yrdawg, if you think about it.

Thankfully! The statute doesn't say you have to wait until your bleeding, doesn't say wait until your nose is broken either doesn't even say wait until you are losing a fight.

All that really matters is what was clearly seen by the officer(s) who processed him, what they wrote down in the Police Reports and what he indeed received medical attention for the next day on record at the Hospital.

Florida Law;
    a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

AND

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
    (1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.

Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Head cuts bleed profusely.

A broken nose swells very quickly and bleeds profusely.

Something is not correct with his story. I do not know what happened but I do know this: he did not receive a broken nose and his head was not "bashed on the curb" several times.

Makes me question who was doing the screaming.

Zimmerman is being walked in, quite possibly HOURS later, possibly after receiving first aid. He is being filmed in low quality and low resolution.

I've had the back of my head busted open and I've had broken noses. Neither would be very apparent on low quality video, and neither bled profusely after the first 10-15 minutes.

One of the officers even specifically looks at his head wound for Christ's sake, and you can even see it in the crappy video.

Regardless, can you see the dirt on the officers' boots?

Can you see if they need to shine their brass?

Can you see the road grime around the wheel wells of the car?

No? I guess they must have taken it through the car wash on the way to the station :doh:

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    Why do people always think a requirement of any major injury is the sight of blood?

I've been knocked unconscious twice in my life and neither time was blood streaming out of my head. And one time my head bounced off concrete.

I agree with Hitman.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I agree. Furthermore....The police should have given Zimmerman a blood and alcohol test. I think that is standard operating procedure in most shootings.

I really question the behavior of the police in this case. I have a problem with the numerous news reports concerning police behavior. This was an incident in which someone who was unarmed is now dead.....and just because the shooter says "self Defense," ....the police seem to take that as gospel. Something stinks IMO.

Correct. This is how the manipulation begins. Z may be a bigot he also may very well not be. He may very well over-reacted. ELEMENT WITHIN THE SYSTEM should be reviewed and critiqued - along with the ACTIONS of Z and Trayvon.

I'll bet all of you a $1000 to $1 the manipulation came from within the police dept and DA's office not necessarily Z and Trayvon.

Yet everyone (on both) sides regurgitate hatred as if on cue blind to the FACT that we can are ARE being manipulated.

United we stand divided we perish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Were you 6'3" 160 lbs at 17?

Also the Police report said that Zimmerman had cuts on the back of his head. It's in the official REPORT. Matters not what you think you can or cannot see on a grainy video that ABC covered his face and head for the most part of the video with their logo.

160 pounds is a skinny 6'3".

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Did this guy nail it or what???

Quite an accurate prediction!

Alexis Zarkov said:
    I expect the next major event in black-on-white violence will unfold in the following way. Somewhere a white victim will resist the attack using lethal force, most likely with a firearm. If the black attacker(s) get killed or seriously wounded, we will then experience a much magnified replay of the 1984 attack on Bernard Goetz in New York City on a national level. Obama will make remarks that inflame the situation. The press will go into a frenzy. Accusations of militia activity will fly. Depending on where the event occurs, black riots with more white victims. I think we're sitting on a powder keg on a national level. Pray we get through this summer without this happening. If we are lucky, Obama and the press will realize that they must do everything to avoid such a scenario from unfolding, and restrain themselves from making a bad situation worse.

Source: http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/019694.html

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    160 pounds is a skinny 6'3".

He'd actually be normal on the BMI scale.

Which doesn't take into affect Lean Muscle Mass.

Most kids like him at 17 are lean with lean muscle mass especially playing sports.

It MIGHT be a fair comparison to say he'd look a lot like Nate Diaz who has very close vitals.

No pun intended on the fight photos, he's a freakin fighter ok, it's all I could find.

nate-diaz.jpg

20090921050013_IMG_0562.JPG

Muscle Mass possibility;

nate-diaz.jpg

Last edited:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    "You are determined...hahaha, I'll give you that, but you're on a gun talk forum...do you think you are going to get votes in favor of leaving your gun home when on NW patrol ??"

Don't know what your grind is with NW or guns...this is just a silly place to try to push that agenda."

My agenda is pretty simple Yrdawg. I don't want to see America turn into a nation where we can shoot someone and just claim self defense. I thank God I live in La instead of Florida. If Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law allows a person to follow someone to a secluded area, shoot them...then claim self defense, then that is a sad commentary for Florida and America.

I'm all for firearms.....All for the second amendment.....But I don't think this shooting is going to be a big plus for gun owners in America.

Neighborhood watch is just that, It Is Watch and then dial 911.

Zimmerman was not trained to confront anyone. And so far, the only crime I can see which the 17 y/o committed was that he looked suspicious. That's it.

And for all of you who think this was such a justified shooting, I only hope you don't practice what you preach. Following people because you don't like the way they look and then shooting them is a sure fire way to ruin your life.
    It's also pretty damned sad when a 17 y/o is dead. That is someones son. If it was my son....I'd be pissed. And God help everyone with children who live in Florida if this sort of thing becomes a normal justified thing. Where does it end. What about when your teenager wants to go to Spring Break. All it takes is some lunatic living in a condo who has the same sort of story. Some lunatic mad about the kids who show up for Spring Break....Mad about the way they are drunk and do mischievous acts of vandalism. So Mr lunatic goes out on his Neighborhood Watch Patrol, confronts your son...and shoots your son.....Because he does not like they way they look.

And Yes, if I was on a Neighborhood watch patrol in my car....I would surely have my gun. But I would not be getting out of my car and I would only call the police. And the reason for that is pretty damned simple --- I AM NOT A TRAINED POLICE OFFICER. There is no reason to get out of the car since I know I am not going to confront anyone. Neighborhood watch = dial 911
    That's it

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    there is no hope...

Timbo...read the law

No law was broken, apparently Z knew it and acted accordingly

I see you are passionate...God Bless you

We live in a Republic, not a Democracy...just b/c lots of people are mad doesn't change the law

If you are really this outraged work to have the law changed so that citizens have less protection

marco

Family Friendly
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Sulphur LA.
    I just watched the Martin family attorney on Hannity. At the end of the interview he said "You can't start a fight and then when you start to lose...". He didn't get to finish but it's obvious what he was going to say. It amazes me how these people think a victim should just rely on the mercy of an assailant. Ask Reginald Denny or the white girl in McDonald's how that worked out. A street fight is a mortal event not a UFC event with Big Jim McCarthy there to pull them off your knocked out body before they cause brain damage or worse.

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I just watched the Martin family attorney on Hannity. At the end of the interview he said "You can't start a fight and then when you start to lose...". He didn't get to finish but it's obvious what he was going to say. It amazes me how these people think a victim should just rely on the mercy of an assailant. Ask Reginald Denny or the white girl in McDonald's how that worked out. A street fight is a mortal event not a UFC event with Big Jim McCarthy there to pull them off your knocked out body before they cause brain damage or worse.

Ka'Boom! +1

You don't speak often, but I like it!

I've also ALWAYS loved your Avatar :mamoru:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom