Recommendation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Well we can paint it a soft cozy color. lol

They are a really soft shooting weapon and come with a 5rnd mag. I have one unconverted that your welcome to borrow if you'd like to try it.

Silent Thud

Infidel
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Backwoods, MS
    My son is in 4H and enjoys his Yildaz 12ga. O/U. Its lightweight, quick and dead on. They also make a 20ga. for around $480. You might be able to find it a little cheaper through BS help.:D You need to research the ammo first, for competitions you must have certain loads, store bought not custom. Ours is 9 shot only, no more than 1300 fps., dram.eq no greater than 2 3/4 and no larger than 1 1/8 oz shot.:rolleyes: I think thats it....LOL

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    My son is in 4H and enjoys his Yildaz 12ga. O/U. Its lightweight, quick and dead on. They also make a 20ga. for around $480. You might be able to find it a little cheaper through BS help.:D You need to research the ammo first, for competitions you must have certain loads, store bought not custom. Ours is 9 shot only, no more than 1300 fps., dram.eq no greater than 2 3/4 and no larger than 1 1/8 oz shot.:rolleyes: I think thats it....LOL

Thanks for the info... We had our district shoot today.

Top Bottom