Red Jacket Firearms Birthday Bash 2012!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just wanted to give a heads up to all the FAL owners out there that plan to attend the event. BRING YOUR FAL'S!!! It has been leaked to me that there may be someone, possibly 2 people that are very involved in the FAL industry that are going to be guest at the event.

If you don't want to hassle with it, don't worry about sourcing a ton of ammo for the event, the prices are said to be VERY good on the ammo that Red Jacket will be selling.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Just wanted to give a heads up to all the FAL owners out there that plan to attend the event. BRING YOUR FAL'S!!! It has been leaked to me that there may be someone, possibly 2 people that are very involved in the FAL industry that are going to be guest at the event.

If you don't want to hassle with it, don't worry about sourcing a ton of ammo for the event, the prices are said to be VERY good on the ammo that Red Jacket will be selling.

Consider it done.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I posted this under the premium section thread but check your trash/junk folder. If you're traveling with someone, get them to check their email.

Spec didn't get his. But I looked on my email, and his address was listed under the CC header. SO RJ sent Spec an invitation to the correct email address. I never asked if he found it in the trash since it was moot point for us. :)

Those that haven't received it… Do you have your mail set to deleting junk every time you close your email program?

Last edited:

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've got to hand it to those RJF guys, they sure know how to have a good time. Thanks to all of y'all at RJF I had an awesome time! It was better than last year and I'm sure it'll be something to look forward to for next year. Many thanks and God Bless.

Top Bottom