WTS: Refurbished KAC PVS-30 long range night vision clip on

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Here I have my PVS-30 clip on night vision optic. I recently picked this up about two weeks ago from Ready made Resources., but other optics have peaked my interest. This is a grade A unit with a FOM of 1728 and has a very nice clean image (as you can see below); For those that don't know like I did, in very dark conditions at longer ranges, like with almost all night vision, you will need an illuminator for a usable image but with starlight and/or moonlight you can see very far with is optic without an illuminator. Comes with the original box and all original accessories that I got with it, and as you can see below, I changed to front lens cover to the newer one in FDE as the old one was in poor condition. Looking to get $4000 shipped either USPS MO or paypal gift (add 3% if using the regular buying option.) Not looking for trades unless if you have an Eotech LWTS thermal (I'll provide cash on my end as well). Any questions, just shoot me a PM. I am located in Houma/Monroe depending on the time.

hwwug8.jpg

30rwfbq.jpg

jjlkau.jpg

1z3toht.jpg

erjqmv.jpg

34in4ab.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom