Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cajuncutter

Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Speaking of order where do I fit in in the order of refunds. I thought I was one of the first in line. I know it has been rough on you so I have not pushed the issue. I have already refunded my friends their money back so as of right now I am holding the bag. Do you have a rough estimate?

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    They told me they receive small lots each week. If they filled pallets, then nobody would get anything. We have pallets in front of us waiting on half a million or more primers. They say they are receiving a few thousand a week where they were receiving millions before. I do agree that it is pretty crappy to take the order, then take the money before telling me I was backordered.

cajuncutter

Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    My stuff is up for dibs. Doug said it was ok to break my stuff up however I want to keep it as easy as possible for him. This is to help him out and lift the burden of issuing me a refund. I am letting these items go for what I have in them. I am waiting on Doug to give me a couple of prices such as what each Keg of powder cost and how much the bullets are. Primers I already know the price with the exception of 2000 of them. Primers will be sold in lots. If you want small riffle you have to buy them all not just 1000 of them. Same goes for all other sizes.
    Louis
    6k Small Riffle @ $23/k
    6k Small Pistol @ $23 (2000 were for 38/357 I can not remember if these were a little more for magnum primers or not.)
    2k Large Pistol @ $24/k
    1k Large Riffle @ $24/k
    1k .223 FMJ (need price from Doug)
    500 .357128 Golden Sabers (need price from Doug)
    1 8lb. Keg HP38 (need price from Doug)
    1 8lb. Keg 4046 (need price from Doug)

Also for anyone that is new to this you have to pick the stuff up, this is not shipped. When everything comes in I believe Doug has plans to meet up with various groups in different areas.

Last edited:

cajuncutter

Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I am still waiting on Doug to give me the brake down. I know the combined price for the powders and I can figure out the combined price of the bullets I just don't know how much each was. Soon as I get it from him will let you know.

jjoker16

Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    After

Id rather prepare myseld to not see anything untill after and be happy it came in sooner. Than to think it will be here any day and be pissed that its not here yet....

Last edited:

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Doug, I do not need a refund, I am still holding on for supplies, any update, shooting season is around the corner and I am signed up for 3 large national matches, will need a lot of ammo, powder, and primers, how much interest have we accrued on our initial investment ?, LMAO

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom