Reloading Dies in Stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Folks,

We have .223 Rem., 6.8 SPC, 300 Blackout and 308 Win. dies in stock. For those that have been waiting for these to arrive, they made it. We don't have a lot of them so if you need them come and get'em.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077
    12728 Jefferson Hwy.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    No .45 dies. I've been looking for pistol dies and all calibers and can't find anyone with any dies in stock. We can't find Dillon, RCBS, Lee, Lyman or any of the others. They just seemed to have vanished. Like I said in the other post, we had 3 e-mails from Dillon letting us know that they are sending material, we just don't know what it is.

Bryan

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    No .45 dies. I've been looking for pistol dies and all calibers and can't find anyone with any dies in stock. We can't find Dillon, RCBS, Lee, Lyman or any of the others. They just seemed to have vanished. Like I said in the other post, we had 3 e-mails from Dillon letting us know that they are sending material, we just don't know what it is.

Bryan

There is nothing out there. I was going to order some .223 dies to test for a new bullet I have equipment coming for and I couldn't find any at any distributor. I have a good wait on the new bullet equipment, so I am hoping the market will loosen up before the machine comes.

Gator 45/70

To help you out, I was looking at the RCBS die's local here in Laf. The place had .223 in the green/black/gray set's. Shoot me a pm and i'll pass on the location to you

There is nothing out there. I was going to order some .223 dies to test for a new bullet I have equipment coming for and I couldn't find any at any distributor. I have a good wait on the new bullet equipment, so I am hoping the market will loosen up before the machine comes.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well we have .223 dies in stock or we did when I was there yesterday. Working on getting pistol dies but having a tuff time with this.

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Folks,

We have .223 Rem., 6.8 SPC, 300 Blackout and 308 Win. dies in stock. For those that have been waiting for these to arrive, they made it. We don't have a lot of them so if you need them come and get'em.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077
    12728 Jefferson Hwy.

What brand are the 300BLK and 223 dies? Any chance they are Dillon and I can set those calibers up on my 650?

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    They are RCBS and Hornady. We haven't received any Dillon dies for sometime. If we get some Dillon .223 dies in the near future I'll try to let you know. Dillon doesn't make 300 Blackout dies.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom