Report New Software Issues Here!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    OK try now, should be OK, I think I noticed what may have been an issue, cache still may be slow to rebuild, you may need to clear yours.

It’s working now. Thanks sir. I think some here need to try Tapatalk. It’s simple and I noticed no changes to the format with this big change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Got ya. Whats the difference between the Whats New tab and the New post tab. They both may have been there before and now I'm just seeing it
    The WHATS NEW page has more options to select from as to what is new...

new.PNG

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    IT'S NOT WHAT I'M USED TO!!!

It seems like there may be a couple of user casualties but I think the change is good. It's not familiar yet but it didn't take me too long to figure the site out. And if it's the same on tapatalk now as it was before, that should keep some of the old dogs from having to learn new tricks. It's good to see all the warnings and infractions carried over. I guess we should go a little easy on the warnings in the marketplace while people figure all this out.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    IT'S NOT WHAT I'M USED TO!!!

It seems like there may be a couple of user casualties but I think the change is good. It's not familiar yet but it didn't take me too long to figure the site out. And if it's the same on tapatalk now as it was before, that should keep some of the old dogs from having to learn new tricks. It's good to see all the warnings and infractions carried over. I guess we should go a little easy on the warnings in the marketplace while people figure all this out.

I like the new platform so far. It's really nice on a desktop. Not great on mobile, but I'll get used to it. Everyone seems to love Tapatalk, I never could really figure it out. I suppose I should give it another shot.

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Emojis soon, I have him focusing on in the feedback.

Feedback, he is almost done with the new script, the one given by the software/addon company did not work, his other script was throwing errors due to some differences here so he is writing a new one.

Homepage up now.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Emojis soon, I have him focusing on in the feedback.
    Yeah, definitely not an emergency, unless you call my inability to be snarky when I wanted to an emergency.... come to think of it, snark is my life, so let's move this critical emoji situation to the front burner, chop chop! (insert appropriate snarky emoji here)

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    LOL, it's a simple script, he is focused on the feedback, and after what he has been through personally lately not pushing him :)
    I more just nudge some.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    getting an error?

I posted a quick how-to here:
    No errors, I've selected some messages but when i click "selected," i get a blip of a progress bar and then nothing else happens.

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Update: Smilies and Feedback setup to run, developer dealing with something and traveling so he will be back on in 24 hours or less.

Homepage up, that's all for now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom