Requested Introduction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weekendracer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    New Orleans
    Hello new forum.

I'm not new to the area, but left before the internet was really a thing. I've moved around the country and landed back here.

I'm 46, been in law enforcement for 17ish years. I was hoping to get my kids into hunting and fishing. The laws are crazy in a lot of places and didn't want to deal with the headaches, so have some catching up to do. Kids are still young, so I still have time.

Grew up between here and Texas, my family goes back here before this was a state.

So without any uncomfortable oversharing, I'll probably be around for a while.

What is the difference between an arsenal and a cache here? I spent some time in the northeast, need to get my terminology right.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Hello and welcome to the forum. If you have to ask what's the difference between an arsenal and a cache, I think you need to spend money on more guns and ammo! :)

jcm055

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    I used to race SCCA down here, when they ran at Belle Chase, we raced on weekends, someone gave me the handle. It stuck with me.

I was kind of wondering if that was the case. I run with the Red River Region out of Shreveport. If you haven't been to the NOLA Motorsports Park you should definitely check it out.

weekendracer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    New Orleans
    I was kind of wondering if that was the case. I run with the Red River Region out of Shreveport. If you haven't been to the NOLA Motorsports Park you should definitely check it out.

I was looking at it. I'm not sure they'd appreciate my minivan running the course. My lifted truck doesn't quite work either :(. The wife gave me the go ahead to get a Mustang GT, but as much as I hate to admit it, it's just not practical for anything I do anymore. Once the kids are out of the house, I'm going to be the old guy running circles around the 'kids' on the track.

Top Bottom