Review - RM Holsters Magazine Pouch

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I picked a couple of these up from RMHolsters.com. They can be ordered via www.rmholsters.com or toll free by calling (866) 288-9778.

No, this is not a commercial. I'm just happy to find local companies with good products and service to match.

They're local to Baton Rouge which is a big plus. Their website states a 3-4 week backlog but according to my records, it was just about 2.5 weeks from order date to arrival date.

One of the few major benefits to this mag pouch over others that I've seen is that it's more compact in size, allowing it to ride lower on the beltline while still not blocking access to your side pocket (which is where I place mine) and it's low profile allows you a much better grip on the magazine.

The magazine pouch that I was using prior to this was a blackhawk which is noticably taller, obviously making it a bit harder to get a decent grasp on the magazine.

No cons really that I can see thus far. I ordered two of them and will be carrying one daily and the other I'll use as a spare for matches. I'll post some more in a month or so after carrying to give them a full evaluation.

Anyway, on to the pictures.

And a picture of it with my G19

bayouthunder

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    River Ridge,La.
    I Have several of his holsters, it been the only holster that i have used in the last year. For me being a big guy, I fond his inside the waist one for my guns the most comfortbale.

Top Bottom