River Visitor Charged with Murder After Drunk Teenagers Harassed Him

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    IDK how i missed this one in the news... have watched a few diff sides and its awful confusing... I know they were all drunk but i still dont see how he got charged with murder.. Dont think hes innocent though, just goes to show you how quickly you can change your whole life with a stupid decision.. One things for sure, when he took that knife out he wasnt playing.. he gutted that one kid like a pig

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I've been following this when court begin. The prosecutor case fell apart when learning every teenager was lying. Oldman was simply looking for his phone, than the kids attack him. He only went after those that punched him. If was simply self defense. Never did see what the verdict were!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I agree everything i saw was in the line of self defense, they were surrounding him hitting him, pushing him down and he was by his self, yea i guess monday morning quarterback he could have left but who knows.. Idk how the kids can not be charged for drinking under age, starting the fight ect

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I agree everything i saw was in the line of self defense, they were surrounding him hitting him, pushing him down and he was by his self, yea i guess monday morning quarterback he could have left but who knows.. Idk how the kids can not be charged for drinking under age, starting the fight ect
    I think one of the arguments was, if he had time to get his knife, he could have kept walking.

Top Bottom