Royal Tiger has M38 Carbines ORIGINAL condition for $349.95

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Really wish I could grab one of the original (three in stock) and excellent condition. Just bought a safe and ordered an M1 garand for my dad so I am tapped out.

Three originals left in stock.

Is this a deal I just shouldn't miss out on with it being in original configuration? Let me know. I'll sleep on the couch for a night if it's a great deal.

https://www.royaltigerimports.com/i...=154#!/~/product/category=2251794&id=20658274

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    If you are a diehard collector go for the original... but otherwise if you want a M38 get the other one and spend the 100 you saved on shipping and ammo... and get the refurb.... the refurb will probably shoot and look better too...

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    If you are a diehard collector go for the original... but otherwise if you want a M38 get the other one and spend the 100 you saved on shipping and ammo... and get the refurb.... the refurb will probably shoot and look better too...

Yeah. They're out of the arsenal refinished rifles, though.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Oh damn... if your wanting one then do a quick look around see if anywhere else has, them as it may very well be the last opertunity too... and get in on the Type 53 group buy I am organizing its only $125 for one... and they are fun at the range or at a family get-together as you may need some more lawn darts ;)

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Oh damn... if your wanting one then do a quick look around see if anywhere else has, them as it may very well be the last opertunity too... and get in on the Type 53 group buy I am organizing its only $125 for one... and they are fun at the range or at a family get-together as you may need some more lawn darts ;)

I see M38's on GB for around $250, but they aren't original condition... I'm buying it. F it. Anyone in Slidell got a place to stay?

Sports, you're in covington. Got an extra room? :)

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I see M38's on GB for around $250, but they aren't original condition... I'm buying it. F it. Anyone in Slidell got a place to stay?

Sports, you're in covington. Got an extra room? :)
    Sorry I dont sharing my room with a 16 year old... kinda sucks... but I do have room in the safe if the M38 needs to stay over lol...

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Sorry I dont sharing my room with a 16 year old... kinda sucks... but I do have room in the safe if the M38 needs to stay over lol...

Haha. I just ordered a 48 gun safe from Cannon (I went for room over quality, so sue me) and I'll feel bad if it's too empty.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Only if I can stand under them with my mouth open as they explode.

That's what she said. Bwahahahahaha.

Was waiting for that... lol your name is sugarbug for a reason... I do admit that sometimes I eat straight sugar myself... comes from having ADHD...

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    They were on classic firearms Saturday. I get the feeling a surplus vault was just opened but they are slowly releasing them to maximize street price and give a limited amount of dealers a high margin. Cabelas had mosin 91/30's in their Saturday circular at $119 and sks at $299. I think at this point importers might be intentionally limiting their sales to drive up street price and profit margins. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it's basic economics....supply and demand. Just IMHO

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    They were on classic firearms Saturday. I get the feeling a surplus vault was just opened but they are slowly releasing them to maximize street price and give a limited amount of dealers a high margin. Cabelas had mosin 91/30's in their Saturday circular at $119 and sks at $299. I think at this point importers might be intentionally limiting their sales to drive up street price and profit margins. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it's basic economics....supply and demand. Just IMHO
    I was thinking the same thing. I just saw M38s for $220 and they sold out in a heartbeat!

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I was thinking the same thing. I just saw M38s for $220 and they sold out in a heartbeat!
    Thats why I am getting that T53 group buy going right now, so we have a chance on them before they are gone... If I had some extra $$$ I would get a M44 from Wideners too...

Top Bottom