Ruger sr22 rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    Ok. Up for grabs is a ruger sr22 rifle. This weapons is exactly how i got it. I paid 550 for it. Must mame room fir new toys. Im unsure of true round count as i got it from a private sale. Comes with bipod, padded hard case, flashlight mounted in picatinny rail, foreend grip, and a tactical red dot scope, 50rnd drum, 3 25 rnd mags, and some ammo to get ya started. All the accessories are from promag except the scope. I dont know what brand the scope is. There are no markings. Asking 450 for everything. Contact me at 504-295-0428. You gotta pick it up as i have no car and riding my bike with a rifle on my back wouldnt be a good idea. Lol. Im in gretna just off gretna blvd.
    2012-09-15_18-34-15_966.jpg

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    Selling to cover my rent and cell phone bill. Lowball offers welcome. Somsons get themselves a great hook up.

My phone wont let me send outgoing txt messages right now. So call my phone or pm me on here.

If needed to help someone out, ill take 350today. That will allow me to pay my rent tomorrow. Thats a hundred bucks or more cheaper than you will see one of these anywhere else.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom