SOLD: Russian SKS - Flood relief sale!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    Sold - My dad's house was completely flooded in independence and he lost both his vehicles. No insurance to cover it so I'm trying to raise money to buy him a cheap truck or cheap van to get him around. He's lost everything, a lot of people have. :(

1953 Izhevsk SKS. This is pretty hard year to find. Izhevsk only made SKS' for two years, and the '53 dated ones are scarce. Given how few Russian SKS' are in the US, '53 dated Izhevsk SKS' are rare.

Nice solid hard-wood stock with a laminated hand-guard. The finish is good showing some minor wear. The bore is chromed and excellent. I've not fired it, the last owner said it was a great shooter.

SzUfmcGl.jpg

VDd1udrl.jpg

tDC8t6Kl.jpg

7D9op3Pl.jpg

p2rbnHll.jpg

tGckOcul.jpg

1sq3vmIl.jpg

63Cpzkcl.jpg

vRwrfdHl.jpg

SRyg1SNl.jpg

aekRzMul.jpg

oLxyRpol.jpg

0bwCgHfl.jpg

Couple minor issues, it didn't have a magazine when I got it. It has a Russian magazine I got off ebay, it has the pin for 5 rounds, but the pin comes off easy with a dremel tool. The magazine has a little pitting on one side see the pic. The front sight post is snapped, but I have another one that comes with it. I'm asking for $600 cash. Text is preferred, five oh four 261-57O8, ~ Gary.

I'm on the Westbank. All the money I get will go to helping my dad and step mom. He's a good man and raised me and my brother by himself for several years, and I'm not asking for charity, but please buy my guns!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom