S. Amdt. 1618 to S. 1390

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Last edited:

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    yea......so anyone interested in ccw legislation. not another debate of "holier than thou" cc opinion, don't read 2nd post. thanks!

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    yes im annoyed. I post something ab trying to restore some civil liberties and poke fun at a brady campaign article on the God forsaken GUN forum (there was obviously a little sarcasim involved) and I have to listen to some scumbag leo tell me about what he believes to be the right way. I really don't think this was the place for a lesson in your opinions.
    to answer your question, drunk drivers have driver's licenses, so of course noone should be able to drive.
    please don't junior me eith mr scumbag leo. it makes be visualize someone with a pissbag and one of those silly smokey the bear hats.

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I apologize, officer. I should be more content with the gracious allowances I get from my government. They know which rights shouldn't apply to us any more. I guess the Bill of Rights should have just been taught in history class and not civics.
    You've really taught me something. You are wise old man. very wise. Please, someone come take my freedoms so everyone can be happier and safer and true hope and change can be spread across this land.

much love for the kool aid,
    idealistic, ignorant, ungrateful, good for nothing, pesky college KID

Top Bottom