Saltlife!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I had one on my truck and boat a while back. I picked them up when I was in the Keys. I thought it was appropriate beause I love saltwater fishing. Then all of a sudden everybody and their next door neighbor had one on their vehicles. After I overheard a conversation about speck fishing at school between 2 douches and one actually said, "I love catching speck brah.... I'm so Saltlife." I took the sticker off of my truck in the parking lot and off of my boat when I got home. I'd rather not be associated with people like that.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Every time I read one of these stickers I think it says "slut life", I would think after seeing about 9,000 of them I would know what it is by now.

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I equate it with the "If its brown its down" decals I see....I love spec/redfishing or any kind of salt water fishing and get out at least twice per month and think most of the folks with them are mostly wanna be fisherfolks. Totally fadish and maybe they just want them on it in time for the Grand Isle rodeo or something..its an impression kind of thing I think. I'd put the make of my boat on my truck but that would be about it.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I saw a salt life sticker when visiting family in Nebraska, thought it was funny.

I dont get time to fish so I dont have any stickers.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Its no different than any other stupid sticker people use to be an original copy of someone else. Browning, Monster Energy, Fleur de lis Sportsman thing. The best part is the truck is usually a lifted something with huge tires and GIANT CHROME RIMS!!!!!!! :rofl:

Like Pas Taut La said, these people are losers. They themselves aren't sure if saltwater fishing is cool or Lil Wayne is better. Don't forget the flat bill hat with your retarted truck sticker.

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Pas Taut La you got it on the head...idiots and wannabees caught up in a fad....unfortunately it reflects on those who are really into the sport and know whats going on..idiots. Like the comment about the hat too whoever said it...That was some funny s$%t!!!

Nick1230

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Cecilia,La
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372208126.457350.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Seems like every frat boy with a big truck that dad bought them in Baton Rouge has that sticker. All they sell is apparel and optics. I almost don't want to wear my Costas due to all the douche bags in Baton Rouge wearing them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom