WTB: Sandbags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    Or in a pinch use old (or new) crew or knee socks or shirt sleves/pant legs etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Mrlucky353

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    New Orleans LA
    At the supermarket down on da bayou you can buy rice that comes in a cloth bag. Don't remember if it's a 3 or 5 lb bag. It works great as a shooting sandbag, just don't get it wet.

Last edited:

M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    It's possible that a local sporting goods store/gun shop might have some. I bought some last year at one of the larger sporting goods in the area. They were made out of a heavy material and were just tied up at the end instead of sewn up. If I recall correctly, they were only like $3 apiece. Too bad the place is in Monroe, a little too far to drive for them. Good luck

para40br

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Watson, LA
    If you are going to make your own, go to the DS wallyworld and go to the very back wall near the fabrics area and ask for the bean bag chair refill. it is Styrofoam balls about the size of a green pea which worked well for me. it compacts in the bag for a firm rest and is a lot lighter than sand and doesn't leak out of little holes making a mess like sand. The item was actually on a bottom shelf on the back wall about mid way of the store IIRC.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom