Sat Nov 12 Covington Lunch Meet Up - RSVP link added and updated 10-26-2016

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    you're surprised the people you bicker with on the internet don't want to hangout with you in real life?

Excuse me, Josh, but I'd love to meet you in person. It's a shame that you hold internet grudges, because you got butt hurt once before.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Are you surprised the people you bicker with on the internet don't want to hangout with you in real life?

Eggs-act-lee.

Same goes for wasting my time posting pics on my novice level fabrication skill. Why would I bother to post pics so that people who I couldn't two flying F*** for their opinions could either observe and praise or the more likely insult regardless of quality to try and make themselves feel smart.

The deal is they have some how misunderstood our repeated attempts to call them out for their foolishness as cries for love and adoration from them. :ghey:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Eggs-act-lee.

Same goes for wasting my time posting pics on my novice level fabrication skill. Why would I bother to post pics so that people who I couldn't two flying F*** for their opinions could either observe and praise or the more likely insult regardless of quality to try and make themselves feel smart.

The deal is they have some how misunderstood our repeated attempts to call them out for their foolishness as cries for love and adoration from them. :ghey:

This thread is about the luncheon, not you, but we can talk about you if you want. How's the crane business going?

Yeah Josh. :mamoru:

Josh or not, I like calling him Josh. I'll give you a name too someday.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    This thread is about the luncheon, not you, but we can talk about you if you want. How's the crane business going?

Josh or not, I like calling him Josh. I'll give you a name too someday.

Hey pal you brought me into this thread last week. You made it about me I was content to sit on the sidelines while you and your pals decided where to have your circle-jerk and who's bringing the lotion.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Hey pal you brought me into this thread last week. You made it about me I was content to sit on the sidelines while you and your pals decided where to have your circle-jerk and who's bringing the lotion.

I just said you weren't going. I wish Josh could go too, Slidell isn't very far away from Covington.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

:mamoru:

I'm going to say something stupid like that list of celebrities who promised to leave the country when Trump wins. If you and Dave ever stop sparring I am leaving Bayou Shooter!

It's really funny, guys.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    :mamoru:

I'm going to say something stupid like that list of celebrities who promised to leave the country when Trump wins. If you and Dave ever stop sparring I am leaving Bayou Shooter!

It's really funny, guys.

You know me, I can't pass on a good opportunity to rustle some feathers.

He keeps me entertained too.

If I get enough coffee I can be entertaining. I haven't received any texts from the Administration, so I guess I'm doing okay.

It will stop eventually...but only by force!

It was directed towards Whitebeard, not you, Charlie Josh Brown!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You know me, I can't pass on a good opportunity to rustle some feathers.

If I get enough coffee I can be entertaining. I haven't received any texts from the Administration, so I guess I'm doing okay.

It was directed towards Whitebeard, not you, Charlie Josh Brown!

Is that all I am to you now, "The Administration?" :(

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Is that all I am to you now, "The Administration?" :(

Well I could say "Austin texts me," but that doesn't sound as cool. I need to get love and adoration from Whitebread and Sliguns apparently, so I need all the cool points I can get.

Well technically I do too, but my original answer is more fun.

Plead the 5th? Or 4th? I can't remember which amendment you freedom fighters care about more.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    It was directed towards Whitebeard, not you

f9guv9.jpg

Top Bottom