Scariest Place You Know?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Atchison, Kansas
    Been there...... never going back. I heard the rumors and read about it online and laughed about till i went there. It's all true. I saw things that made me leave right away. You can Google it. I don't know if it's the scariest place ever but it was pretty freakin scary for me!

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    New Orleans projects?

I used to love touring Lincoln Beach at night... climbing around the ruined buildings... some would call that scary.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    My girlfriend and her freind like to ghost hunt, one night while drinking I said I'll go, they went to cretian point bridge in Cankton. A Civil war battle had happened their and a body are two had been dumped there since. They dropped me off at the bridge by myself at about 1:00am. I went under the bridge took a swig from my flask and said" if anybody wants some come and get it"i then took another swig and said,"that's what I thought. Something splashed about 20 yards away. I stood up and something hit the water about 10 yards away, as I started backing up the water in front of me exploded. My girlfriend and her freind were far down the road and when I ran up to the car sweating and sober they thought my story was made up. I don't believe in ghost are any of that, but that night scared the he'll out of me.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    My girlfriend and her freind like to ghost hunt, one night while drinking I said I'll go, they went to cretian point bridge in Cankton. A Civil war battle had happened their and a body are two had been dumped there since. They dropped me off at the bridge by myself at about 1:00am. I went under the bridge took a swig from my flask and said" if anybody wants some come and get it"i then took another swig and said,"that's what I thought. Something splashed about 20 yards away. I stood up and something hit the water about 10 yards away, as I started backing up the water in front of me exploded. My girlfriend and her freind were far down the road and when I ran up to the car sweating and sober they thought my story was made up. I don't believe in ghost are any of that, but that night scared the he'll out of me.

Got anymore of what was in that flask?

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I used to hunt haunted places for junk.. When I was in Illinois I found an old farm house that was supposed to be haunted.. Found neat concrete things made with kids toys embedded into it.. like a shrine..
    I swear there were baby doll arms sticking out of it as well..
    Then, when one in our group found a well, we started looking around and Yep. someone had dumped a human body in the well.. when we stirred it to confirm it, fat started floating up.. was pretty sick..
    several dogs, cats and parts to two other people were also in the basement of the house..
    Now, this was old farm land, Southern Illinois.. I never could find it again.. now this was back in 91-92 I think.. So, when I was talking to a buddy who drove.. I was trying to remember where it was just a few weeks ago.. He said he could never find it again either.. evidently after we reported it.. it was leveled or plowed under or something.. I know I quit looking for places to dig around.

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    New Orleans projects?

I used to love touring Lincoln Beach at night... climbing around the ruined buildings... some would call that scary.
    In the 70's, my buddies and I used to do that too, sometimes(Silly of me to think that nobody else did that!) But what's really scary to me is why they needed a Lincoln Beach in the first place.:(

Top Bottom