Seal team 6 dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Still, that's oddly coincidental that the team that got ole' OBL just happen to die while all in one helicopter that just happened to be flying at RPG level. So odd.

And that's been pretty much it. Not even a Congressional investigation. All gone and over with.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Still, that's oddly coincidental that the team that got ole' OBL just happen to die while all in one helicopter that just happened to be flying at RPG level. So odd.

And that's been pretty much it. Not even a Congressional investigation. All gone and over with.

I don't believe that it was the "ACTUAL" team that got OBL. It was just members of the same "team". There are a lot more than 20 members on a SEAL Team.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

You're an idiot.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    It still has me wondering why they were in a big slow chopper in broad daylight flying low and loud. Makes me think the team was looking at one another thinking " what jack leg decided this would be a good idea"? Buy guns, buy ammo, God bless America!

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Because its a big fast chopper and regardless it has to land. In order to land it must fly slower and lower. Sometimes missoons have to be done in the daylight. Sometimes the Golden BB is a bitch and it's your day.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    It still has me wondering why they were in a big slow chopper in broad daylight flying low and loud. Makes me think the team was looking at one another thinking " what jack leg decided this would be a good idea"? Buy guns, buy ammo, God bless America!

I am not trying to be an ass, but this is going to come across that way!!! Just be ready.

You have no F'n idea what you are talking about, at all. A Chinook is one of the fastest flying birds the military has for mass troop transport. Do some research before you chime in on something you have no clue about.

RLTW

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Ok , just came across an article that said the seals who killed Osama were involved in a heli crash while trying to save some Rangers.

I then google searched it because I thought it may be BS and all the big news agencies have a story about it . Heres one from MSNBC

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4404384...e-navy-seals-killed-afghanistan/#.T-JLw475Y20

They weren't going to save the Rangers. They were going to block the escape of some Haqquani Fighters the Rangers were engaged with and pursuing.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

You need to take your meds.

JR1572

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

Right here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom