SEAL Team 6 Training Photos

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Also noticed the lack of BUIS on their rifles. I’ve went away from them for the most part as I’ve never needed them nor do I know anyone who’s had to use them while using a reputable optic and good batteries.

Very cool, indeed. I've hung out with several SEALs over the years, all of them batshit crazy, but in a good way. :thumbsup:

I'd agree, unnecessary for close combat situations, but, I dunno, it's not like they add a bunch of weight or bulk to a rig. At the very least, I'd have them on my person.

I tend to subscribe to the old saying (pretty sure it's from Gandhi), "better to have lube and not need it than need lube and not have it." :dogkeke:

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Looks like they might be using the Deadair Sandman-S military contract suppressors. We have a couple in stock in anyone needs one to larp with.

message-editor%2F1620591045353-sealsblacked4.jpg

message-editor%2F1620591219332-sealsblacked10.jpg

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Looks like they might be using the Deadair Sandman-S military contract suppressors. We have a couple in stock in anyone needs one to larp with.

They are. That's all Noveske 10.5" guns. Only difference between them are the optics & mounts, and one guy swapped the SL for a MFT stock.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    They are in need of some tactical socks. U gotta be a bad MO FO to go foot commando.

Use to see a lot of them wearing chuck Taylors when boarding ships, oil rigs etc. I like the guy sporting the fresh Nikes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom