Senators Voting for UN Gun Ban

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lokin4AReason

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    behind a desk ....
    Tea Party Army®
    2360 Corporate Circle, Suite 400
    Henderson, Nevada 89074
    800-362-2723 Int'l +1 702-475-3848 Webmaster@TeaPartyArmy.Com
    HTTPS://TeatPartyArmy.Com Twitter: @TeaPartyArmy

06/09/2014

Dear Fellow Patriot,
    U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11.

It: "CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries".

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.

Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us?

Well, let their names become known !

See the complete list below.

If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legis..traitors"… vote against them.

In the 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will actually stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads:

Image of Charles Benninghoff, Founder
    Charles Benninghoff, Founder

"To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty."

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms.

The UN ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Ronald Reagan said that we are but one generation away from losing our freedoms if we give up the fight. The fight is long, it is expensive but we will be the losers if we don't fight back against islamo-fascists like Barack Obama.

Here are the names of those senators who voted FOR the UN gun grab treaty:

Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennett (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)
    Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Nelson (D-FL)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

These Senators voted to let the UN take YOUR guns. These traitors need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Part of the actual text from the 2117...

Reaffirming the sovereign right of any State to regulate and control conventional arms exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or constitutional system

This whole thing is a perfect example of how the media pushes people's opinions, misleads them, and it isn't just the liberal side of the media doing it.

http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/docs/Draft_ATT_text_27_Mar_2013-E.pdf

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    This again?

Can we have this merged with the thread that consists of all the other UN gun ban threads?

Oh no! The sky is falling again!

JR1572

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Even if the U.N. devised some diabolical plan to come in and disarm us, my money would be on them f**king it up, anyway....:o:rolleyes:

:dogkeke:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    +17 - One for each time this crap has been reposted!! We've got it, the UN is bad and we have idiots in Congress. At least the OP got one thing right and posted it in "off topic" cause this sure isn't "current events".

Really, how many times do we have to hear about this? Can someone sticky this at the top of a section so we don't have to hear about it anymore?

JR1572

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Part of the actual text from the 2117...

This whole thing is a perfect example of how the media pushes people's opinions, misleads them, and it isn't just the liberal side of the media doing it.

http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/docs/Draft_ATT_text_27_Mar_2013-E.pdf

Yes! This is correct! However, the bigger picture in regards to this particular subject is, why do these democrats go along lockstep with ANY cockamamie schemes regardless? Am I to believe that NOT A SINGLE republican saw the innocuousness in this vote? Not one?

NO republican said; "Meh, this vote doesn't mean ****; I'll go along since it's just feel good crap."

That to me, is more interesting and more telling than the proposal itself.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This again?

Can we have this merged with the thread that consists of all the other UN gun ban threads?

Oh no! The sky is falling again!

JR1572

+17 - One for each time this crap has been reposted!! We've got it, the UN is bad and we have idiots in Congress. At least the OP got one thing right and posted it in "off topic" cause this sure isn't "current events".

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...reloading-treaty-threads&highlight=un+gun+ban

And yes, this subject has run it's course on here.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yes! This is correct! However, the bigger picture in regards to this particular subject is, why do these democrats go along lockstep with ANY cockamamie schemes regardless? Am I to believe that NOT A SINGLE republican saw the innocuousness in this vote? Not one?

NO republican said; "Meh, this vote doesn't mean ****; I'll go along since it's just feel good crap."

That to me, is more interesting and more telling than the proposal itself.

I think the votes were more along the lines of dems voting for pointless feel good ******** and the republicans against something because they(rightfully) believe their uninformed constiuancy would think they were voting for a UN gun ban.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I think the votes were more along the lines of dems voting for pointless feel good ******** and the republicans against something because they(rightfully) believe their uninformed constiuancy would think they were voting for a UN gun ban.

Which is why that is a larger problem! For me, anyway. It is very sad that so called leaders are basing their leadership on the level of ignorance of their constituency. Is it any wonder they get away with the crap they do.

If there were a written test in this country based on an individuals understanding of the world, and that test was to determine how many votes an individual voter would have over less informed, less engaged dummies; I would cancel out the entire population of Kansas. :D

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Which is why that is a larger problem! For me, anyway. It is very sad that so called leaders are basing their leadership on the level of ignorance of their constituency. Is it any wonder they get away with the crap they do.

If there were a written test in this country based on an individuals understanding of the world, and that test was to determine how many votes an individual voter would have over less informed, less engaged dummies; I would cancel out the entire population of Kansas. :D

Ah humility :dogkeke:

Top Bottom