Sheriff Phares and FDE Glock?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I see the local Sarah Brady impersonator showed up to lend her insane views on our freedom.....

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    He was a very pro gun chief also. He believed in letting you carry a handgun that YOU chose versus one the department chose.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    *The effective way to defend yourself against crime would be to act safely between your neighborhood and your car, and to have decent lighting and call the police if you feel threatened,* Haymaker said.

Hello, police? Yes. I'm being raped. No... no, I don't have a gun because defending me is your job. Somehow this criminal got past my well-lit defenses and is committing a sexual assault on me. What's that? Can I wait? It looks like he's about done... Guess we'll get him next time.

:bigok:

DS727

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Denham Springs
    If gun's are totally useless for self defense, Ms. Haymaker, then why, by God does every uniformed law enforcement officer carry one?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    If gun's are totally useless for self defense, Ms. Haymaker, then why, by God does every uniformed law enforcement officer carry one?

She was the one who sponsored that Japanese exchange student that ran towards someone with a gun yelling stop after the student had been beating on the guy's back door thinking it was his friends house.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    He was a very pro gun chief also. He believed in letting you carry a handgun that YOU chose versus one the department chose.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Still can't ge tthe facts straight

AR-15 — the semiautomatic rifle used to slaughter 20 schoolchildren in Newtown, Conn.

The suggestions included the Glock pistol, 2-inch revolver, short-barrel shotgun and the AR-15, the semiautomatic rifle used in the Newtown, Conn., shooting

Pushing hard to toss NFA guns and guns that weren't involved into the mix.

Top Bottom