Shooting In Terrytown, Road Rage??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    If that's the case, he should do time. "Witnesses" also claimed Mike Brown had his hands up when officer Wilson shot him....

I would think if the shooter pulled him out of the car (unlikely being that McKnight is likely much, much stronger than he is), shot him and shot again while he was on the ground, he wouldn't have stuck around for cops to show up?

Sometimes things happen that you would have never believed could/would happen. For instance the Avondale incident where 500 shots were fired by the police in a neighborhood. It happened! And they only hit the guy 3 times!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Sometimes things happen that you would have never believed could/would happen. For instance the Avondale incident where 500 shots were fired by the police in a neighborhood. It happened! And they only hit the guy 3 times!

500 shots? Where are you hearing that?

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Just read a write up on this and it does not look good for the shooter. It looks like it was a road rage incident and both parties were the aggressors. I don't believe the stand your ground laws will apply here. Gasser F'd up from the looks of it, but I'd really like to see the security cam footage.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    They just released Gasser.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-rage-incident-RELEASED-without-charge.html

THISGONBGUD.gif

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Multiple other witnesses say they saw the driver of the Infiniti sedan pull McKnight from his Audi before allegedly shooting him

Wow! You right, This is going to be real good!

EDIT: A NFL player wasn't being pulled out of that car unless he wanted to get out... Stupid a$$ media blowing things up, without any facts.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Agreed, they make sound like a gang land assassination... Pulled him out the car and shot him... Whatever, there's way more to this.

My thoughts too. If you read/listen to media reports and information people are considering "facts", you would think this is a hit in broad daylight.

Pulls McKnight out of the vehicle, shoots him, stands over him and shoots him again then proceeds to yell at the dead/dying McKnight.

Obviously LE officials did not get the same story, or this guy would have been charged.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    My thoughts too. If you read/listen to media reports and information people are considering "facts", you would think this is a hit in broad daylight.

Pulls McKnight out of the vehicle, shoots him, stands over him and shoots him again then proceeds to yell at the dead/dying McKnight.

Obviously LE officials did not get the same story, or this guy would have been charged.

I wonder if all current witnesses are saying the same thing or if anyone is corroborating the shooters story?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I wonder if all current witnesses are saying the same thing or if anyone is corroborating the shooters story?

I've seen only a single witness report that stated that, and that report came from a anonymous witness giving that information to NOLA.com.

EDIT: I feel if multiple witnesses corroborated that story, this guy would still be in custody and have charges.

Last edited:

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    I've seen only a single witness report that stated that, and that report came from a anonymous witness giving that information to NOLA.com.

EDIT: I feel if multiple witnesses corroborated that story, this guy would still be in custody and have charges.

It's almost like the cops got the footage from the traffic cam and already know what actually happened. Sounds like Gassy did the smart thing... STFU and LTFU. (L is for lawyer)

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    It's almost like the cops got the footage from the traffic cam and already know what actually happened. Sounds like Gassy did the smart thing... STFU and LTFU. (L is for lawyer)

+1

Still too early to know, but for this guy to simply be released already is pretty telling.

Regardless of what went down, such a sad event that never needed to happen.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Regardless of what went down, such a sad event that never needed to happen.

It's crazy how fast people go from normal driving to road rage...I was doing 40 in a 35 when I came up behind a guy doing 20 in the 35 (he was looking down at his phone the entire time i saw him)...I positioned my car to where he could see me in his side mirror...I wasn't riding his tail but he could tell I wanted him to go...so he slams on his brakes and jumps the street side curb to pull over and stop...so I just get in the left lane and go on past...he pulls off the curb and goes full throttle and rides my tail for a few hundred feet until he backs off.

And I'm thinking - Dude, if you would have drove that speed to begin with (and got off your phone), you wouldn't even be mad right now.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    It's crazy how fast people go from normal driving to road rage...I was doing 40 in a 35 when I came up behind a guy doing 20 in the 35 (he was looking down at his phone the entire time i saw him)...I positioned my car to where he could see me in his side mirror...I wasn't riding his tail but he could tell I wanted him to go...so he slams on his brakes and jumps the street side curb to pull over and stop...so I just get in the left lane and go on past...he pulls off the curb and goes full throttle and rides my tail for a few hundred feet until he backs off.

And I'm thinking - Dude, if you would have drove that speed to begin with (and got off your phone), you wouldn't even be mad right now.

So typical!

People have to prove their point behind the wheel.

If they started off face to face, it would never happen.

When that happens to me, I just smile and wave.

Top Bottom