Should the American flag be banned in schools (Fox News poll)?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I've contacted a couple schools, Post Offices and other places to tell them how to display our flag. Seems like some just put it up and forget about it.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Yea, charlie, there's this dealership in town here that has a MAMMOTH sized flag to attract people, and brags about the flag in radio ads... Adrien Vega Dodge on Hwy 90 by the Airport in Lafayette.

They just replaced the flag recently, I think... well.. maybe a year ago now. They hang it up, but in dead air, it droops and lays down on top of their gravel roof and it tatters the flag ragged in no time. It's **** poor and disrespectful.

However, that poll is purely a half-truth spawned from the boys being sent home. The school never banned the flag and is not, will not consider it, as has been stated ad nauseum by the school board. They didn't even stand by the principals actions.

Something tells me that there's more to the story than just a couple boys wearing USA flags to school on Cinco de Mayo. It was apparently causing a strong disruption and the principal might've asked them to turn it inside out because it was causing a distraction from the school lessons... ya know... the reason they're -at- school. Their refusal to comply with authority led them to be sent home.

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    Mexicans (and other foreigners that bitch about our way of life, for the matter) offend me...
    Why should I cater to their "needs"?
    Screw all of them...
    You're in America, be an American, or GTFO...
    Plain and simple...

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Does anyone need any more proof that our elected officials have sold us "down the river"?

Yes, please provide.

This may be the most useless poll since the USA Today one that keeps going around. I find it funny that 28% say "Yes". Someone is having fun with Fox News. They might as well be asking should baseball be banned. Although that would get rid of several immigrants...

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I cant believe this is even a question. This is AMERICA. If someone here has a problem with the American flag being flown then they can freely get the heck out of the country and choose another.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Note that this poll is on the OPINION site... this ain't fox news... this is some tard who registered on the site with them and write their own pissant opinions.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I see a helluva lot more than just this issue to confirm that this nation has been sold underneath us all.

And it didn't just start one year ago or twenty years ago.

Top Bottom