Sign at Katy, Texas Gun Shop is Not Popular at the White House

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Found this posted on the Gun Right Across America FB site. Ballzy owner of this gun shop in Katy, Texas. Does this mean the IRS is will be paying them a visit soon?

The same gun store sign in Katy, Texas that displayed a message, saying, “I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: Undocumented” has now replaced that sign with a new one sure not to win over President Obama or his Obamamaniacs. Store owner, Jeremy Alcede, says that the signs are meant as a joke:

“Thank God for our First and Second Amendment rights. It’s meant as a joke. It’s meant to be funny.”

He has also posted a sign that says, “Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oaths of office.”

The newest one will probably be the most controversial:
    age4atuj.jpg

Last edited:

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    IIRC this is the same place that the owner went on TV last year saying he approved of either tighter gun regulations or ammo regulations. I can't remember the details. Basically what ever he approved of would make more money for gun stores

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I have been to the facility once. Ther prices and sales staff are worse than Jim's. Also, if you try to pick up your brass they will kick you out. I won't go back there.

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    None of the ranges I've been to in Houston allow you to keep your brass.

I didn't think their prices were that bad...at least the stuff I was interested in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    There are gun ranges that claim the brass that you paid for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

Yep. One of them said it's against OSHA regulations to allow people to pick up their brass. BS. They sell it all to Freedom Munitions.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    There are gun ranges that claim the brass that you paid for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

A little douche at Shooters Club came storming in when I went there (the last time ever) and starts going off on myself and the guy next to me for picking up the brass in our stalls. He was yelling "is your brass marked"? I said no and he told us both we are not allowed to pick up our brass then. I wasn't reaching in front of the line or even behind me. It was the brass directly in my stall that was obviously mine. Lets just say I haven't been back since and don't ever plan on it.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    None of the ranges I've been to in Houston allow you to keep your brass.

I didn't think their prices were that bad...at least the stuff I was interested in.

I haven't been to a range in Houston that doesn't allow a shooter to pick up their own brass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Jim's Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Baton rouge, LA
    I know we don't have the best reputation around town but we are working real hard tryin to change that. If you ever need anything just make sure you ask for Brian, Jared or Melissa...or send us a pm on here

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I know we don't have the best reputation around town but we are working real hard tryin to change that. If you ever need anything just make sure you ask for Brian, Jared or Melissa...or send us a pm on here

I don't see a need to improve reputation, when you can sell Glocks above MSRP and do it day in and day out you are doing something right! All million people in the Greater Baton Rouge Area already knows where Jim's is at, who ya'll are and what ya'll have. We would be lucky if 1% of that population knows who we are, where we are at and what we have to offer. Just curious, who are the employees that should be avoided?

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I don't see a need to improve reputation, when you can sell Glocks above MSRP and do it day in and day out you are doing something right! All million people in the Greater Baton Rouge Area already knows where Jim's is at, who ya'll are and what ya'll have. We would be lucky if 1% of that population knows who we are, where we are at and what we have to offer. Just curious, who are the employees that should be avoided?

Dude you act like a child! Also your wife had to step in and fix your screw up with me so should you be avoided just curious?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom