Sign at Katy, Texas Gun Shop is Not Popular at the White House

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Yep. One of them said it's against OSHA regulations to allow people to pick up their brass. BS. They sell it all to Freedom Munitions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't reload so I have no dog in this hunt so I don't care one way or the other. Devils advocate. Maybe they use the brass sales to offset the cost of maintaining the range. Thus more competitive range fees.

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Dude you act like a child! Also your wife had to step in and fix your screw up with me so should you be avoided just curious?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly, Jim's is doing something right! They are known by EVERYONE. They operate a different business model. It takes a lot of overhead to carry and display that many guns, and to have people walk in and buy guns day in and day out is an accomplishment.

Ferrara Firearms is not a dude, it is a company. Ashley runs the store!!! "Dude" does most of the buying and NFA work. Amber works weekends. Any of us can take care of you, and if a mistake is made, it will be made right.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Honestly, Jim's is doing something right! They are known by EVERYONE. They operate a different business model. It takes a lot of overhead to carry and display that many guns, and to have people walk in and buy guns day in and day out is an accomplishment.

Ferrara Firearms is not a dude, it is a company. Ashley runs the store!!! "Dude" does most of the buying and NFA work. Amber works weekends. Any of us can take care of you, and if a mistake is made, it will be made right.

Point taken avoid the "dude" unless its for NFA items. FF and Nick seem to always have something to say about other vendors I remember something said about slick guns, bayou bullets, the belt man and I'm sure I could go on. Why not talk more about FF and not other stores? If so many people know about Jim's why point out the price of their Glocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I don't reload so I have no dog in this hunt so I don't care one way or the other. Devils advocate. Maybe they use the brass sales to offset the cost of maintaining the range. Thus more competitive range fees.

Competitive rates? they want $20 per hour for the first shooter and an additional $10 per hr for each additional shooter . i don't know about you, but when i go to the range im normally there for at least 2 hours. 40 bucks for a shooting trip is ridiculous especially when they steal your brass. I have family that lives literally five minutes from there. i will not go when i visit them.

tmbold

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Point taken avoid the "dude" unless its for NFA items. FF and Nick seem to always have something to say about other vendors I remember something said about slick guns, bayou bullets, the belt man and I'm sure I could go on. Why not talk more about FF and not other stores? If so many people know about Jim's why point out the price of their Glocks?

I think he was giving Jim's a compliment. At least that's how I read it

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Slickguns doesn't sell anything, I like Bayou bullets and Donnie, The Beltman has great marketing, I just discussed how they constructed belts and I mentioned that Jim's has built a name for themselves.... Who HERE doesn't know Jim's sells Glocks at MSRP or higher? Not many stores can do that, and do it EVERY day. Anyway, have a nice day. This is an account for all of us at Ferrara Firearms, most of the time it is Ashley posting.

Nick

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Back on topic. The owner sent put email about how's he's getting screwed by bank and partner. Remember this guy said Obama should make online ammo selling illegal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom