Single Box of 380 ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm on vacation right now in Oklahoma. While shopping at Oklahoma City today in the Wal-mart I noticed a single box of 380 ACP ammo for $16.97. It's now mine. :)

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Hell, I'd be happy just to get my hand on some .380 Hollow Points of any type. Even if it was only a box of 20. I don't like carrying it with only the Round nosed metal tips, but that's all I can get my hands on atm

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    No. In addition to being 2mm shorter, the .380 Auto case is smaller, by ten to twenty thousandths depending on where you're measuring, in all other dimensions.

True. Do keep it separate because a 380 will load into a 9mm weapon. My son mistakenly snuck a round of 380 into my 9mm mag once at Bass pro and the thing short-cycled on me and as best we can determine, in the ensuing misfeed due to what I guess was a less than strong enough recoil, the slide ripped open the next piece of 9mm brass which ignited prior to full battery. Most of the round went down the barrel but shrapnel hit me in the face and bent internal pieces of the gun. Matter of fact, Vince fixed it for me when he was a Hebert Guns. Fortunately I was wearing glasses but I now need new lenses due to a direct hit over my right eye.

Also: PM sent on some 380 ammo that I have FS/FT

Last edited:
    Top Bottom