smores + 3.5 yo= (click the picture)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    That looks like my kids without smores. I gave my 4yo mountain dew one time and he didnt sleep for two days. I thought mom coming in with the sippy cup at the end was the best part. Hopefully she put benadryl in it. :rofl:

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    That looks like my kids without smores. I gave my 4yo mountain dew one time and he didnt sleep for two days. I thought mom coming in with the sippy cup at the end was the best part. Hopefully she put benadryl in it. :rofl:

Dude if your kids are like that without smores I feel for ya man!! He didn't need any benadryl, the sugar crash got him. We normally watch how much sugar he gets but this was a party so we let him have at it! It was my bro-in-laws 30th b-day so the in-laws took him home soon after the vid was taken. He actually danced like that for about 3 songs!

Later that night his dad was acting a little funny too! :p

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I used to do the same thing with my sons during our weekends together. I loaded them up on chocolate about 20 minutes before I took them back to their mother.

My ex-wife wasn't amused. :D

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    I've got two boys 20mo's apart. They feed off each other. When I got home lastnight from work they tackled me and started beating the crap out of me with nerf swords. My oldest loves watching UFC with me so I got took down by a rear naked choke

Top Bottom