So what ya think?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G

gunguy11

I was walking through cabelas all morning, passed by the used gun rack and got a great idea! I think.
    So I bought a youth model crack barrel in a .308 and decided right then I wanted to use it as a varmint and hog rifle. It is simple and light.
    So I bought a holo sight for it and well here it is. I think it is gonna be perfect for hog hunting!
    What are your thoughts?!
    upy8yhaj.jpg

G

gunguy11

So do I!
    And well I bought two. This one in .308 and one exactly like it in .243 but I purchased a cheaper redfield scope to put on it. I'm gonna keep it in case any kids in the family need it and for my niece.

G

gunguy11

I got it for hog and coyote hunting. I would use it for anything really. The more I hold the better it gets. It is so small and light.

G

gunguy11

Not at all man. Each gun was $99.99
    And then the sight was $49.99.
    After tax it was like $160.

G

gunguy11

Nice where are you hunting hog?
    I'm picking up a 10/22 in just a bit for the annoying rodents that keep diggin in the garbage and garden.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    My buddy bought the youth 243 for his son yesterday and the trigger has to be a 15 lb pull. He asked me why and I had no answer. It was the Remington crack barrel not the Rossi.

Last edited:
    G

gunguy11

Oh wow really? This is a new England firearms and I fin the trigger to be good for what it is. You can pick this up in lawn shops new and used. They are a great rifle for youths. It was my first rifle.

Top Bottom