SOLD! 20" AR with CTR & AMMO! ($760 OBO)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    Sold at the lafayette gun show

Here's the next part of my unemployed pay-the-bills sell off.

I've got a bit of a franken gun that has evolved over the years. It started life as a bone stock bushmaster 16" M4gery. That upper was traded for a 20" C7 upper.

I didn't really like the C7, so I swapped on a Colt A2 upper, but kept the barrel and all the rest from the C7.

It shoots good, and it's quite handy. Has a small rail near the front of the handguard, perfect for mounting a light or something. It's a government profile 20" barrel and currently there is a surefire full size suppressor mount installed in place of the original A2 that came on it.

I don't have any recent pics handy, but I plan to take some today. Here's a pic of the rifle when it was a C7...change the C7 upper for an A2 and this is still pretty much what it looks like today.

092a35a4.jpg

The price I'm asking is $850 800 760OBO. This includes a battle pack (200rds) of prvi M193 and 3 USGI magazines.

Cash only, FTF, no trades.

Prefer local sale around Lafayette or within an hour or so, but I can meet you if you're farther away. IM me for arrangements on that.

Stay tuned for more stuff coming up for sale soon, unless I can find some work somewhere.....

Last edited:

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    Time to sweeten the deal a bit. I will provide 3 USGI magazines in good working order (finish might not be so hot) and a 200 round battle pack of Prvi M193 to the purchaser of this rifle.

Haven't been able to get a new pic since its been raining like hell sorry guys

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    the ammo is coming out of my personal SHTF stash, as added incentive for someone to buy the rifle. it will not be sold separately.

downsoutthak

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    sunset
    i know this is a long shot but if you decide to part out the rifle i would be interested in the ctr stock, buffer tube,buffer and spring, bolt carrier group and charging handle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom