SOLD!!!!!!! Gen 3 Glock 23 with accessories. $450

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cropdusta87

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    I have up for sale or trade a G23 that is in imaculate condition. Only 50 rounds fired through gun. Only Remington ball rounds. The gun is a gen 3 with trijicon green night sites. Also will include original case, 3 mags, blackhawk carbon fiber paddle holster and all original equipment and parts that the gun came with. I purchased the gun in December of last year. I am looking to trade for either a G22 or a full size smith and wesson m&p 40. I prefer the m&p without the thumb safety. The gun has been well taken care of. Always cleaned after being fired as well as every other month. If you would like to purchase the gun out right I would like to get $$$450$$$ for everything. I decided I just want to sell it real quick to fund towards a new G22. My name is Nathaniel. You can pm me or text me at 2257542529. You can email me at nathanielnickens@gmail.com. Pics will be posted tonight. If you text me I think I have a few pics on my phone. Thanks
    Here is a link to the pictures I have of the gun.
    http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q371/Nathaniel_wrx/G23/

Last edited:

cropdusta87

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    I can't believe nobody wants a pretty much brand new glock 23 with 3 mags, a badass paddle holster, and nite sites for 450 dollars. Am I the only person here that thinks this is a steal.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom