SOLD Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer .45 NIB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    NIB Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer SOLD..."The R.O is designed to give the shooter exceptional quality, at an affordable price. One of the goals was to create a pistol that is acceptable in many different styles of shooting competitions, so the shooter can decide which one he likes most. It is built with the same precision as the Trophy Match, and TRP models, but Springfield has removed the “extras” that result in a higher price. It’s everything you need in a competition model, at an affordable price, and easily upgradable for your future needs".....SPECS. Caliber -- .45CP Weight -- w/ empty magazine 40oz Barrel -- 5” Stainless steel, Match Grade Frame -- Forged Steel Sights -- Low Profile Adjustable Target Slide -- Forged Steel Trigger -- Long, Lightweight Speed, 5-7 lbs Recoil System -- Standard Guide Rod Magazines – 2-7 Round, Blued Height – 5.5”Grips – Cocobolo Length – 8.5”Part Number – P19128LPRO1.jpgRO2.jpgFTF Prairieville

Last edited:

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    was this the gun you were waiting on FedEx for? Nice........... I been wanting to get the G.I model.

They delivered 4 houses down my street at 1 and drove away. He finally came back after 4. It was in that delivery along with a few other nice toys. It is new 2011 model that Springfield did this year.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom