SOLD to Cenla_Hunter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RentACop

RentACop
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Calhoun, LA
    IMG_0468.jpgIMG_0472.jpgIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0470.jpgIMG_0471.jpgI am looking to sell, possibly trade, my SS Ruger GP100 4 inch .357. I have competed in numerous shooting matches with this beautiful revolver and it has brought me home many awards. I am only selling it to purchase a S&W Model 14, which is what I will trade for, but I doubt anyone has one that they will part with. It has had a trigger job, bringing it to a very smooth 7lb. Double Action and a 2lb. Single Action. I have other springs for it (included) if you want to change the pull. The cylinders have been polished, to aid in casing freefall, but have not been chamfered. Having them chamfered would have excluded me from certain matches. The forcing cone angle has also been increased to aid in shooting imperfect reloads. It comes with Hogue Monogrips and 3 different front sight options, (black, black w/ red insert, and a Hiviz with multiple color options.) I'm the only owner and have the original box and paperwork. I bought it NIB 02/12/2010. It has one abrasion from a holster by the cylinder, and one mark on the barrel lug from dropping it the first day I bought it. Both are photographed.
    $450.00
    As soon as I get my speedloaders back from one of my team mates, I will post a pic of them also. I think I have 3 for it left. (1-2 HKS and 1 Safariland Comp 1) Please feel free to ask any questions or if you need additional photos.

Last edited:

RentACop

RentACop
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Calhoun, LA
    I have this one and a 6". The 6" is not for sale, but has won me 3 handguns. I got this one for the matches that required a 4", but found I did not shoot those often. It is a great gun!

espresso

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Dutchtown La.
    Bump for a real nice gun.

I have a SS 4" GP with Hiviz sights....man those things light up outside!
    I don't have much experience with guns but I sure can shoot this gun straight, my wife loves to shoot it too. What can I expect to pay for a trigger job? might want to get one someday.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    [QUOTE
    and one mark on the barrel lug from dropping it the first day I bought it. Both are photographed.
    [/QUOTE]
    That's the worst feeling. I had a brand new rifle duracoated by rockmup and not long after dropped it on cement. It looked great, not so much now

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom