*SOLD!*WTT/WTS: Romanian WASR 10/63 AK-47

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Up for sale this 4th of July Weekend is a tactical Romanian WASR 10/63 purchased in 2009, (about the time when Century started to pay more attention to their WASR-series). The only down-side was that it came with awful, mix-matched, wood furniture…. –So if you’re one of those collector/purist types who really loves wood, hit your back browser ‘cause you’re gonna cringe. This is a no-b.s., solid, shooter that I’d trust to take down a Linebacker on Meth breaking into my house at 2 a.m. I’d keep her, but there’s only room for 1 tactical Romy in my collection right now. (-;

Anyways, this tactical outfit currently comes with the following items: 1 Falcon Folding Stock (solid and tough), 1 Sightmark Quad Rail, 1 Tapco M-16-style flash suppressor, 1 Hogue Pistol Grip (probably the most comfortable customized pistol grip for an AK), 1 UTG AK Side Picatinny Rail, 1 Primary Arms Red Dot (simple yet tough), 1 Magpul Angled Foregrip (fantastic for taking shots while standing), 1 T6 Tapco M4-style Stock (for when you start missing your AR), 1 Ultimak Gas Tube (an alternative for mounting an optic), 1 Mako/Fab Lower Grip, 1 Surefire GP with mount, 1 East German Sling, and 3 Tapco Mags.

Easily near 1K in accessories… (go Google-shop it), but I’m not attempting to short-change anyone as I realize that I DID dump approximately 400 rounds through it. I’ll sell the entire outfit for $600.00 OBO. No, that’s not firm. –But please don’t come at me with ridiculous offers. I WILL, however, accept a non-modified SKS with some cash. Farthest south I’ll travel is Lafayette, farthest north is Natchitoches.

You AK-curious lurkers out there know that you’re gonna go tactical with it anyways, why not do it economically??? And when you’re done, you can always put some wood furniture back on it. (-:

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

Last edited:

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    PMs replied. Sorry for the wait, had to work today. Federal Worker gentlemen. 4:30 p.m. is COB.

3 counter-offers made thus far. 1st to get at me with a viable offer gets it marked *SPF.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Interesting phenomenon about semi-autos and geography within our great State of Lousiana. Seems like most of us are all SE Louisiana-based. I must be one of a handful in my neck of the woods.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom