Something thats been bugging me.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Have been there a time of two but why not just come here and get all of it.......... kinda like a one stop shop.... this is my Pierre Part store of web sites;) ( for those that may not get that youve never been to the PP store!)

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I notice a lot of stuff on reddit first that shows up here. I don't gripe about it though. Reddit is full of extremely liberal college students so typically when they discuss a news article it's in a way I can't quite relate to. I welcome the discussion on this forum about the same articles because there are plenty more adults on here willing to actually discuss things. Instead of just saying "I'm right I know everything you're wrong!!!!"

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I'm with Bosco, not a Drudger, but a Redditor. I link to there occasionally. Only because I assume many members here are too old or too conservative to be on reddit and sometimes they post something worth discussion from a different point of view.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This is what happens when you assume everyone else thinks like you do.

In Leadfoot's defense, I've done it. A lot.
    evil9kf.gif

GuiltyDog.jpg

Guilty. :o

But I don't do it to intentionally **** anyone off. Not in the least. Like someone else kind of mentioned, if I see something that perks my interest on there, I'd much rather discuss/talk about it with a bunch of folks I feel I can relate to (more or less:D) than a bunch of NYC subway-dwellin' urbanites. And so, I bring it in.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    I am a current events/political news junkie and I go to Drudge, literally, about 20 times a day and am quite surprised that so many here haven't even heard of it. As someone previously mentioned, it is only an aggregator of stories from across the web and doesn't create any of its own content, however, much of what it links to is quite interesting and never reported in the mainstream media. The Dead Pelican uses the exact same format but its focus is mostly on Louisiana related stories. For those that haven't frequented Drudge, check it out.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I've heard the name, but didn't know what it was. I come here to the BS for all my daily news. I know if it's anything worthwhile someone will post it here, and others will discuss it, so I can gain a broader understanding of whatever it is.

Top Bottom