Sons of Gun folks in the news again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    I tell my grown kids that when they were younger, and misbehaved in any way, I had to turn on their listening switch. They look at me wondering where that switch is. I explain that that switch was somewhere on their butt. You spank that butt a few good times and that switch comes on.
    Once that switch is on everything seems to fall in place.

I know my dad worked on finding my switch a few times.

Problem solved. It's amazing how well that works.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Like pops used to say, this is gonna hurt me more than it is you, take your whipping like a man, if ya move the belt hits where it hits !!

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    The family Attitude Realignment Tool circa 1972 until 1983 when I just laughed at my parents when they tried to use it.

120.6.jpg

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'll be willing to bet that this movement to prosecute parents for physically disciplining their own children is a phony liberal / democrat concept. Softer kids means fertile minds for indoctrination.

Government run rectum wiping is right around the corner!

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    The whole RJF gang is really classy.

JR1572

^^^+1

I watched the show for a short time. Lost interest very quickly. I found their products grossly over priced and the way things are going if you have one of their products good luck with customer service. Ignore them and they will go away.

WolfBrother

I am a Sheep Dog
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I dunno - One person's spanking is another person's A$$ whupping.

I've spanked my kids with a belt. Never left a bruise, much less a "large" one. I suspect RJF and the folks there are under a significant amount of stress due to the other publicity. Stress can cause a temper to flare and what started out as a spanking can end up as an a$$ whupping. Not a defense of making "large" bruises on buttocks and thigh.

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    my mother was a Kung fu master when it came to whippings...nothing was off limits; whatever was close was used...I turned out pretty good...

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I was going to respond to a post that was made in response to one of my earlier posts, but the post I wanted to respond to is now gone.

Anyway, he's my response:

I don't know that guy, but if that person is like any of the people that were posting on here letting everyone know that they were affiliated with that outfit, my statement stands.

Now, in regards to something else, the police don't go out and arrest people for disciplining their children. The people who investigate these types of crimes have additional training and experience in investigating these incidents. Apparently this investigation found something that made it reasonable to believe abuse took place. If they were arrested on a warrant for the offense a judge had to sign off on it...

JR1572

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    my mother was a Kung fu master when it came to whippings...nothing was off limits; whatever was close was used...I turned out pretty good...

Haha, mine too. I vaguely recall getting wrapped across the head with one of my own surplus jungle boots. I say vaguely b/c it's hard to remember from the head trauma. I was about 19 at the time and believe me I deserved it...slow learner!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shooter134
    Top Bottom