Soooo....... Piers Morgan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs
    Anyone watch his blundering mess tonight with the two female guests? Pretty much a circus act, yelling over his guests, they're Leary of answering the question because he is unreasonable and jumps to the farthest extreme possible.. But check Facebook, ohhhhhh the following and the posting, ranting and raving support.. Yea the populace loves a good dramatic show, politically correct or not..

We need some support with either extreme whit or balls on his show, the mellow nice folk get ransacked

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Anyone watch his blundering mess tonight with the two female guests? Pretty much a circus act, yelling over his guests, they're Leary of answering the question because he is unreasonable and jumps to the farthest extreme possible.. But check Facebook, ohhhhhh the following and the posting, ranting and raving support.. Yea the populace loves a good dramatic show, politically correct or not..

We need some support with either extreme whit or balls on his show, the mellow nice folk get ransacked

Did you hear Alex Jones on his show the other night? Piers barely got a sentence out.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    It's too bad he wouldn't allow an everyday joe on his show who is very knowledgeable about firearms in general and crime statistics !!! Someone very calm, but very commanding and intimidating...I think Piers would fold up his retarded looking flag and go back to the land of tea and crawl back into his hole he came from !!!

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs
    Did you hear Alex Jones on his show the other night? Piers barely got a sentence out.

Yes and I've heard the critics chatter over here about how wrong he was. BUT Piers cannot be reasoned with, he will do everything in his means to avoid reasonable dialog. Shapiro done best IMO but not quite aggressive enough for such a show... Those poor women had best intentions but had no viable way to answer his extreme exagerration without him closing the discussion as a win..

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Search YouTube for Piers Morgan and Ben Shapiro. He deals with Morgan calmly and schools him logically compared to Alex Jones' crazy person rant.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Search YouTube for Piers Morgan and Ben Shapiro. He deals with Morgan calmly and schools him logically compared to Alex Jones' crazy person rant.

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    It's too bad he wouldn't allow an everyday joe on his show who is very knowledgeable about firearms in general and crime statistics !!! Someone very calm, but very commanding and intimidating...I think Piers would fold up his retarded looking flag and go back to the land of tea and crawl back into his hole he came from !!!

HE had some dunder head on Tuesday night that wrote a book on the 2A. There was a discussion on the differences in a machine gun and an regular AR15. The dunder head that was supposed to be the expert said that machine guns buy definition were designed to be operated by 2 men. I guess he missed the UZI or MP5 during his research. The lack of facts form the left on guns is quite nauseating.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    HE had some dunder head on Tuesday night that wrote a book on the 2A. There was a discussion on the differences in a machine gun and an regular AR15. The dunder head that was supposed to be the expert said that machine guns buy definition were designed to be operated by 2 men. I guess he missed the UZI or MP5 during his research. The lack of facts form the left on guns is quite nauseating.

I thought that both of these were SUBmachine guns. :dunno:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I have come to this conclusion. Piers Morgan does not believe in the extreme anti-gun views he regurgitates on CNN. He is doing it for publicity.

Ask yourself this: How boring would pro-wrestling be if you didn't have any villains?

Piers Morgan is TROLLING us.

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs
    Trolling us sure, i would hope that any man has more common sense than that. But my hopes get shattered every time i look at his followers. He gets a negative reaction from us. But wow does he get an overwhelming praise from others who share his sentiments..

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I don't believe in all the stuff Alex Jones says (I personally think the "9-11 truther" bit is nuts)- but this interview has it's hilarious moments. He sticks it to Morgan on the gun issue- and I have to admit I LOL'd when he began mocking his British accent @ 13:52......:rofl:

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    I know a couple folks from across the pond, who know of him, and they said we can have him... LOL
    Maybe his boat would go astray and send him to africa, instead...

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Personally, I would enjoy seeing him walk the plank into shark infested waters. As someone already mentioned, he is a sensationalist looking for ratings like Jerry Springer does. But just for grins, Google...Piers Morgan douchebag.

Top Bottom