Spreading the Love of Jesus

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    What is the percentage chance he gets physically harmed this time around?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/santa-hating-pastor-coming-to-dfw/

FORT WORTH (CBS11) – David Grisham, the Amarillo pastor who preaches an anti-Santa Claus message inside malls, told CBS11 he is coming to Dallas-Fort Worth to do his thing.

He said he will come into town, scout the area malls, then decide which one he wants to do it in and when.

Officials from several malls in the area told CBS11 they are aware of his intentions. None of the mall spokespeople would address the Grisham situation specifically, but they did offer information on their policies regarding disruptions.

A spokesperson for Hulen Mall issued a statement that said in part, “If someone is causing a disruption, they will first be asked to stop and eventually asked to leave.”

CBS11 spoke with people on Sundance Square who said they agree with free speech, but potentially ruining the holiday spirit for young kids is an inconsiderate thing to do.

“Preaching Jesus, there is no problem with that, but if he wants to take the joy from the kids that’s not good,” said Willy Stewart.

Grisham has been quoted as saying he is out to preach about Jesus and debunk stories of the man in the red suit.

“I’m pretty big into Jesus myself but I manage to find room for Santa Claus, too,” said Fort Worth resident Susan Metzger.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    So anyone with $5 can become a "pastor", that doesn't make him real or believable. It just makes him a jerk.

I believe that Santa Claus is real. I met him at Al Copeland's house around 1975, give or take, before the neighbors started their crap. I was in my mid 20's, with my wife, and we walked up to the man in the Santa costume. We spoke for a few minutes, and I got goosebumps. He looked into my eyes, and it felt as if he could see right into my soul. I have never felt that way before or after, and I wasn't smoking a doobie, or drinking. When we left, I told my wife that he was the real Santa Claus, and I still believe it to this day. I still get goosebumps when I think or speak about it.

BTW - I am not a nutcase, and have a security clearance with DOE/DOJ (although some of the employees I have met could be nutcases, lol).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom