Stephanie Hayden alleges rape

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

JR1572

And sadly; does anyone believe for a minute that this only happened to these two? They need to swab this f**kheads mouth and start crosschecking the cold case rape files; if they aren't already. Also, if there are any other nieces, close friends with daughters, and other close female acquaintances; they have to be interviewed as well. This depravity very rarely just happens out of the blue.

As for this new revelation from this girl? More sadness bestowed unto them. Very disheartening.

I am glad she came forward though, the little one will need the comfort of knowing she is not alone and it's not her fault. In a twisted irony, t's actually the best thing for them both.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Yeah, she'll be comforted. Until it dawns. "You knew he does this, and you didn't do shite to PROTECT me."

Too much money riding on it.

Bitch.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    And sadly; does anyone believe for a minute that this only happened to these two? They need to swab this f**kheads mouth and start crosschecking the cold case rape files; if they aren't already. Also, if there are any other nieces, close friends with daughters, and other close female acquaintances; they have to be interviewed as well. This depravity very rarely just happens out of the blue.

As for this new revelation from this girl? More sadness bestowed unto them. Very disheartening.

I am glad she came forward though, the little one will need the comfort of knowing she is not alone and it's not her fault. In a twisted irony, t's actually the best thing for them both.

Actually he may be facing charges in two other states. Soooo....

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah, she'll be comforted. Until it dawns. "You knew he does this, and you didn't do shite to PROTECT me."

Too much money riding on it.

Bitch.

Yeah! Unfortunately, that will be a sullen conversation for a few of the counseling sessions for sure. If she is culpable for the little one's horrors like that, wow!

However, let me put forth this possibility (not to deflect mind you). The first daughter gets assaulted as a young girl. Grows up and tells someone in the family as a cry for help. Gets scorned or disbelieved; or even worse, threatened. Family gets fractured and goes into denial, and allegiance falls along relationship lines. Second girl gets assaulted as a result?!?

I can't throw stones at her just yet. This is an unusual case in that it was the father. We'll most likely never find out, but where was this girl supposed to turn for help? I can't imagine the betrayal she felt along with the disgust, the fear, etc. She was in a no win nightmare.

Oddly enough, there seems that there wasn't much communications between the older girl and the younger one. Usually (so I've learned), these victims can tell when this is happening to others. Kind of like some weird ESP; or that phenomenon where identical twins know what the other is doing or wearing.

Nonetheless, sadness for everyone.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Can't give her a pass. She is 28 years old, married and capable of being out of that mess. She KNEW he does that, and she did NOTHING.

Bitch.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Can't give her a pass. She is 28 years old, married and capable of being out of that mess. She KNEW he does that, and she did NOTHING.

Bitch.

I really can't argue.

But I understand the long term pain! I am still in denial about being metaphorically raped when I was a young newlywed and bought my first couch at Kirschman's in Metairie. Wife had to have a specific leather of a specific color from a specific country. :owned:

The things we do for love! :dunno:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    We should have seen that coming. Pedophiles commit these acts several times over the course of a lifetime. They have to move on to new victims since the children grow up fast.

The Key Master

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2013
    Gretna, LA
    I agree that whatever law enforcement agency is holding or has arrested Hayden should conduct a DNA swab on him, not knocking the saliva or Buccole ( may be misspelled) swab. I beleive in my biased opinion that they shoud conduct or do the "blood" DNA. It's been stated before "Blood doesn't lie".

VOODOO_KING

\sigma_{x}\sigma_{p} \geq
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    walker
    blockpage.cgi

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Kind of sad! Airing this out on national TV. And to this self righteous douche of all people. What a train wreck this is going to be. I wonder who advises this girl?

This could be some sort of personal therapy, I suppose. But if it is intended to get out in front of the bad publicity, this is Jerry Springer type crap. And if it's just for money, that is pathetic! I cannot see anything positive from it.

Oh well, her life!

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    . I wonder who advises this girl?

Probably same rep for Brittany Spears! Get ready for the southern, trailer park, inbreeding jokes to start up in the country.

IMHO, I hope she and her sister get the help they need soon b/ this just does not seem to be the best route to take.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom