Steven Seagal back in the news...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Poor Steven. He just wants to go around Kung Fooing everybody. He doesn't mean any real harm. He's an actor. I like his movies. They all need to leave him alone. I would like to see him in a movie with Uma Thurman. Samurai-ing all the bad guys and gals. Maybe put Lucy Lu?? in the movie, too.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    It's very, very hard for me to reconcile another sheriff (Arpaio at that) being duped into ANOTHER reality series with him. I feel terrible for the street cops. That **** must make them cringe. Idiot brass pissing all over their professionalism for 15 seconds of fame.

Credibility not as important as ego.

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    I just think, why spend all that time and the tax payers money to get a guy for raising fighting roosters. Seems so dumb. Just grab the guy when he goes to the store or something.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Do you relize how big of a sport cock fighting is to the mexicans and older guys who came up in that era, besides if he fights rooters, I'm sure he has dogs too. Big gambling goes on there too I would expect.

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    Do you relize how big of a sport cock fighting is to the mexicans and older guys who came up in that era, besides if he fights rooters, I'm sure he has dogs too. Big gambling goes on there too I would expect.
    But that is not what they went in for. I'm guessing they could not get a warrant for gambling or a more serious crime so they got him for raising fighting cocks. Again though why the tank and swat team. Just pick him up when he leaves? It's not like the guy is hold up in a compound where they grow their own food and never leave.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    But that is not what they went in for. I'm guessing they could not get a warrant for gambling or a more serious crime so they got him for raising fighting cocks. Again though why the tank and swat team. Just pick him up when he leaves? It's not like the guy is hold up in a compound where they grow their own food and never leave.

They brought the armored vehicle and SWAT team because it makes for really good television. Also, if the cocks get out, they can hide in the armored vehicle and wait for animal control.

Top Bottom