STOLEN firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    If you run across any of these please contact me or the Ascension Parish SO.

.22 cal. Ruger single 6 pistol w/ 9.5 inch barrel w/ interchangeable 22 long or magnum chambers. Serial # 63-32013.
    .35 cal. Marlin pistol grip rifle w/4X scope fixed. Leather strap. Serial # 23095890.
    12 gauge crack barrel shot gun. It has dark tape around the stock, don't have serial # for it.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I hate you lost some guns...Hope you can get them back. My dad lost a pistol from his truck once....ten years later the police recovered and returned it to him!

This is a good time to remind everyone that you NEED to record serial numbers AND have pictures of every gun you own, regardless of value or condition. Save that info on multiple locations. Use a private inventory program like Gun Log on iPhone/iPad, photobucket (private albums), a simple piece of paper in a safety deposit box.

simplepeddler

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Saint Amant
    Had a Talo LCP 380 and and I-phone 3 weeks ago out my truck.
    My fault though, left my truck open.........thought I was still safe out here in the boonies, but apparently things are changing in rural Ascension Parish.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Maurepas is getting about like all the other places, some areas are good some bad. I deliver papers down there a few nights a week and my girlfriend is on all those roads down there every night throwing paper for the last 15 yrs. ( well she has had about 10 days off in that time) so we see and hear just about everything that goes on there.
    I'm also listening to them on the radio most of the time.
    One of my friends owns a store in Whitehall, so a few years back I told him I think ya'll had a problem with cars being broke in during the night. He told me no they don't do that around here. Sometime after daylight LPSO started getting calls for cars broken into.
    Our member on here Mikepizz lives in Maurepas and he posted pictures of some ******* under his carport looking in his vehicles awhile back.

It's a pretty good place to live but there are some rough areas, If you would send me a PM and let me know where your place is. I'll keep a eye out and listen to see what I hear.

Sorry to hear about your stuff stolen, I hate a damn thief

lamuskrat

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    French Settlement, La
    Reason I inquired is I live in Gonzales. I have come to the conclusion that while I am at work my house sits empty and is a broken window or kicked in door away from being robbed. I have found the LEOs here to not put much effort into recovering such items. My daughters friend let boys in my house while I was gone and a gun was stolen, they told the LEO who they were....no recovery. My son had a gun stolen out of his truck, and the alleged perpetrator was even seen, but it was not recovered either.

Last edited:

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    It's on Bear Island Rd heading to Black Lake. The neighbors watch over the house and I get email alerts when anything sets the camera's off, hoping to bag one of the 8 and 10 pt bucks this year! I'll have to read up on the regs about hunting from the back porch, lol!

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    It's on Bear Island Rd heading to Black Lake. The neighbors watch over the house and I get email alerts when anything sets the camera's off, hoping to bag one of the 8 and 10 pt bucks this year! I'll have to read up on the regs about hunting from the back porch, lol!

I will be on Bear Island Rd. about 0500 in the morning, I go as far as Hanna Rd.

I see alot of turkey's down there and a few deer.

Last edited:

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I like my turkey's from the frozen food section, lol. I used to see some in the backyard all the time, I think the neighbors dogs keep them away now.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Most of the deer I see on Bear Is. are at Brit Forbes's house or right around Old Mill, or on Vampran and and some on Dupre rd.

Top Bottom