Stolen Glock 20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LanWarDan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Lockport, Louisiana
    I have had a Glock Model 20 stolen and am hoping some one out there may help me to get it back. It is a Gen 1 with an AeroTek Compensator and a Law 2000 Laser attached to the trigger guard. I am offering a cash reward for its return or information on whom may have it. The serial # is VC649 and it has a compensator which has been welded to the barrel and is inset slide with 5 holes of varying diameter. Both the barrel and compensator are stainless.

Thanks for your help,
    Danny
    985-805-1101

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have had a Glock Model 20 stolen and am hoping some one out there may help me to get it back. It is a Gen 1 with an AeroTek Compensator and a Law 2000 Laser attached to the trigger guard. I am offering a cash reward for its return or information on whom may have it. The serial # is VC649 and it has a compensator which has been welded to the barrel and is inset slide with 5 holes of varying diameter. Both the barrel and compensator are stainless.

Thanks for your help,
    Danny
    985-805-1101

No backstory?

LanWarDan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Lockport, Louisiana
    No Back Story, not sure what that means! Pistol was stolen out of my vehicle in my driveway where it has resided more or less since 1991. I only removed it for playing with and carrying about and if I left my vehicle in long term parking. 23 years stored with no problems and then POOF.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No Back Story, not sure what that means! Pistol was stolen out of my vehicle in my driveway where it has resided more or less since 1991. I only removed it for playing with and carrying about and if I left my vehicle in long term parking. 23 years stored with no problems and then POOF.

That's it!

Times have changed!

Good Luck!

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Lockport is a small community. It will turn up or somebody will give you a lead. Put some flyers out at frank, rouses, blackies, and other well visited places

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom