Stripped Lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    New manufacture milled lowers. Made by Aero Precision for Surplus Ammo & Arms. Marked LOW15, Multi, with H&K style fire indicators. I purchased several of these in order to get a lower price and i only plan on building 2 for myself and my father for christmas, ill consider trades for other AR parts or like items. These lowers have never been assembled and give you the option of choosing a caliber or using this lower for multiple uppers. I will only sell FTF and only to people who can LEGALLY posses this item. These will be sold on a first come first served basis, first pm's in my inbox get priority. 120$ each OBO. Saves you from having to pay transfer and shipping.
    Thanks Dylan

Last edited:

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    $59.95 Lower + $8.00 Shipping + $20 FFL = $87.95. I'd start there and go lower if you want to move these. Everyone knows about the Surplus Arms lowers. If it wasn't for the rollmark I'd take one off your hands.

dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    i see

$59.95 Lower + $8.00 Shipping + $20 FFL = $87.95. I'd start there and go lower if you want to move these. Everyone knows about the Surplus Arms lowers. If it wasn't for the rollmark I'd take one off your hands.

well if you consider the fact that the only ffl holder in my area charges 50 for a transfer and that i paid 65 a piece along with 10 dollars in shipping again per item, im actually selling them for less than what i paid. i would like to recoup some of the money i spent so selling them for a 30 dollar loss each when i bought 10 doesnt really allow me to do that.

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    well if you consider the fact that the only ffl holder in my area charges 50 for a transfer and that i paid 65 a piece along with 10 dollars in shipping again per item, im actually selling them for less than what i paid. i would like to recoup some of the money i spent so selling them for a 30 dollar loss each when i bought 10 doesnt really allow me to do that.

You need to make the short trip to Alexandria and make a day out of it. Even with gas/food you're still probably coming out ahead. Unless you're driving one of the hummers from the base there :rofl: I got a guy who does transfers for $20. Anything else is just robbery!

dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    thanks

You need to make the short trip to Alexandria and make a day out of it. Even with gas/food you're still probably coming out ahead. Unless you're driving one of the hummers from the base there :rofl: I got a guy who does transfers for $20. Anything else is just robbery!

yeah f*****g star pawn, 50 per transfer. they have like a 20% markup on everything in the shop and they are the only place in town other than the px, and the px wont transfer anything that doesnt come straight from the manufacture. i hate leesville

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    yeah f*****g star pawn, 50 per transfer. they have like a 20% markup on everything in the shop and they are the only place in town other than the px, and the px wont transfer anything that doesnt come straight from the manufacture. i hate leesville

I'd be boycotting that place quick fast and in a hurry. Not the first bad thing I've heard about that place either. Well, if you have another one coming soon let me know and I'll send you the contact information for the guy I use!

dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    again i appreciate it, i think im good for recievers for a while. i just ordered several rifle kits fron delton(burning up my financial aid refund) so ill probably be selling rifles instead of recievers befor too long... any one need an AR? lol
    btw jbad thanks for the package, just what i needed!

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Head South Pawn on the north side of Leesville is a whole lot cheaper. and they are good people. I got 3 lowers and paid 20 fee

Last edited:

dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    for those who are unaware of federal laws, you cannot ship recievers from hosehold to household... i will not ship this to your door. thanks for all the offers but none of them are going to be good enough to land me in the slammer!
    bump for 1 still available

dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    i stand corrected. apparently postal workers are not familiar with this, guess i should go straight to the source next time. many thanks Bosco

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom