Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paulup

dot dot dot
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    Some back and forth via email on how they will be distributed. 23 lowers have shipped, looks like the majority wants to give out one lower each then wait till the rest ship to fulfill everyone's order. Check your email.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've got a list of everyone who bought and I'll go thru it a little later today and see who's got what. I've been getting some emails as to where to meet. The transactions will take place at my place and I'll PM an address to those that are included in the GB. It looks as though the lowers will be in on Friday. I will be available to do the transfers on Friday evening and Saturday. Because Sunday is Easter I will not be conducting any transactions. Thank you.

TruBrew

Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    Are you actually splitting them up to 1 per customer? I am from New Orleans and can't pay gas for two trips. I am hoping it just goes by how early you ordered. Please let us know when you have all the details sorted out.

edman87k5

Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Any timeframe on when the rest will ship out?
    I personally wouldn't want to do 1 now and 1 later, very inconvenient for someone an hour away that always gets a delay.
    Just my opinion

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    Are you actually splitting them up to 1 per customer? I am from New Orleans and can't pay gas for two trips. I am hoping it just goes by how early you ordered. Please let us know when you have all the details sorted out.

I'm in this camp as well, first come, first served imo.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    There has been some back and forth on how the partial order should be split up. Some say that they should get it for posting first, some say that they paid first, some say I have to drive the furthest. So this is how we will proceed. We will put the names into a random generator and we will let "Fate" decide. If you bought 1 then your name will go in once and if you bought 2 then twice and if you bought 3 ...... If your number is 23 or below then your lower is in this group and if it's not then the next run is yours. If you'd like to wait until your whole order is filled and then come pick it up I would ask that you post here and send me a PM to let me know so I can let that # go to the next in line. The rest of the order should be filled within the next three weeks or so it has been told to us by DSA. As soon as I get these in you will be able to come and pick them up. I will be open Friday night Saturday( by appointment) and closed until next weekend. There have been some questions on the weight of the package and the estimated weight of its contents. As that goes, I will post here when I receive it how many lowers are contained and your # will correspond to whatever total is received. I know that there will be some people that will not be happy with this decision of how to distribute of the partial order, but this is the only way to get this done with no human interference or favoritism.

mpl006

Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    I was thinking that this way would probably be the "best" way to do it this morning. Here's hoping I have two numbers less that 24. :D

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Here is the list. All names were imputed into a random generator and what is listed is what came out. If your # is 23 or below you can contact me tomorrow to make arrangements to pick up your lower/lowers. My # is (225)-244-1686 thanks.

Bigjakewelch (22,05)
    Gabesurface (43,42)
    Edman87k5 (12,34)
    Paulup (44,9,31,15,13)
    TruBrew (41,21)
    Killdee (2)
    Mpl006 (39,24)
    Challanger73 (37)
    LNSvince (1,36,11,32,8)
    Killroy301 (17,30,18,4,10)
    Headcase (33,38,26)
    MyTFAL (40)
    lotik (7)
    Jim Ryals (23)
    dju (27,6,28)
    Bxr t0ny (20,45,19)
    Randall Whittington (35,29,25)
    King4456 (16,14,3)

king4456

Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Winner winner chicken dinner! Sorry I just never get that lucky. I am out of town till Monday Jake. Are you available Monday afternoon?

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom