Stupid low prices on 5.11 bags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I've got a 12 and a 24. The 12 is my lunch bag. The 24 is my carry **** from house bag. Love them both but about to get another 12 for daily use when needed. The 24 is bigger than it looks and a bit bulky. It would make a good grab-n-go bag.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I have both the Rush 12 and 24 as well. I use the R12 for going to and from work. The R24 I just got about two months ago and only have used it a couple of times while doing a little hiking out in the Big Branch wildlife refuge.
    Lately with the cold weather, the R12 has a sweatshirt, wool cap and gloves along with a laptop, couple of hard drives and all necessary cables in the main compartment. I have a couple of Maxpedition pouches attached to the sides with various items in them (couple of iPods with cables, flashlight, lighter, spare AA batteries, etc.).
    I have a Rush 72 on the way that I ordered earlier in the week. Not sure what the hell I am going to do with it, but it was too good of a price to pass up.

Rush 12 pictured below:

[URL=http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/nolaradio/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140206_080101_zpszzd2f9hj.jpg.html][/URL]

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I laugh at my wife for 50 pairs of shoes.

...while I try to hide another 5.11 bag in my truck.

thanks for the tip, might have to feed my addiction.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The Rush 12 is a great bag. Perfect size for what I like in a grab bag. I've been using one for years and still find new pockets and crevices every time I open it.

For every day use I absolutely love their COVRT 18 bag. More low key and discreet, but equally as well designed and tons of room and flexibility.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    covrt 18 and rush messenger Lima are my two edc bags of choice as well, but I eyeballed the rush 12 for a longggggggggg time.

going to just pick it up.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    covrt 18 and rush messenger Lima are my two edc bags of choice as well, but I eyeballed the rush 12 for a longggggggggg time.

going to just pick it up.

The COVRT18 was my first 5.11 bag. I used that for most of last year until I bought the R12. To and from work with the R12 doesn't turn many heads. When I'll be exposed to the public more I'll carry the COVRT18.

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Looks like the price of the R12 went up but the R24 and R72 are still at $94.71 and $121.29 respectively.

I've noticed that Amazon's prices will change up and down if you keep watching. I usually ad items to my wish list and check them each morning and a couple of times throughout the day. It's a pain in the ass but I've saved some money doing it this way. Also it keeps me from impulse buying.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom