Super Old Guys

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    NO BACK ORDERS [ Yet, Even Rudy predicts them. Says its the Primers thats gonna get everyone. NOT the brass or powder ]
    , 1 WEEK WAIT FROM FREEDOM !

I just spoke to Rudy at Freedom munitions.

50,000 Rounds shipped to Baton Rouge : .28 cents

$13,950.00,........... 50,000rds............. 223 Blaster reman [ Casings which have never been shot......this will not last forever , basically new ammo. Just taken apart and redone.]
    $418.00 discount
    $597.00 shipping
    $14,128.00 delivered, estimate on shipping, pay by check

IF we just did almost $9k in 3 days, you guys can certainly do $14k. lets say by Next Friday ]

Hell, you just need 25 to 30 people. [ or less for that matter ]

So somoeone get this moving......

Nola_Jack where ya AT !
    I bent over backwards setting these deals up.
    Someone take the second one and Finish it !
    YOU CAN DO IT !

Instead of playing the stock market............
    BS should invest $14k in this.

Double your money in 1 year ! Damn Near Guaranteed !
    You guys need to think BIG...........

Who wants to invest ? [ Just kidding, I have ENOUGH headaches. Could you imagine sitting on 50k rounds and NOT wanting to touch the CANDY !!! ]

Last edited:

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    So who is First and who is gonna lead this one : Because of the Gas prices, shipping quotes are only good for a few days. Basically this will give you an idea on how much

1:
    2:
    3:

Last edited:

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    This is What the group buy is for:

.. 223 Blaster reman [ Casings which have never been shot......this will not last forever , basically new ammo. Just taken apart and redone.]

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I thought Blaster was "blem" ammo that wasn't pretty enough to sell for full price??

I'll probably be down for 1000 rounds. I just don't feel i need to get too much right now, seeing as how I have a feeling this will be false bubble just like it happens every 4 years.

I hope I'm right, I really do.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    So who is First and who is gonna lead this one : Because of the Gas prices, shipping quotes are only good for a few days. Basically this will give you an idea on how much
    I started the list for you..........Come on you closet junkies.......

1:kajuntriton $1,000
    2:metryshooter $140
    3:King4456 $700
    4:taiaua $560
    5:ryanw $285

Last edited by LNSvince; Yesterday at 04:46 PM.

GunRelated

Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I thought Blaster was "blem" ammo that wasn't pretty enough to sell for full price??

I'll probably be down for 1000 rounds. I just don't feel i need to get too much right now, seeing as how I have a feeling this will be false bubble just like it happens every 4 years.

I hope I'm right, I really do.

As much as I hope I am wrong, this is for real, just like last time. Only this time there are a few more factors that are playing in, making it just that much more real. I will try to find the articles later to back this, I got stuff to do right now though.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Am I doing the math wrong or something, I save a whole $20 by jumping in on the group buy? On their site I can straight up order 3000 rds, shipped, for $861. They come to my house and I don't have to do anything special. For a whole $30 extra I can get the better stuff and not the "training" ammo.

Where's the "awesome" deal?

Also, if they're in Houston, it would cheaper to drive there and pick it up than to ship it.

Last edited:

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Am I doing the math wrong or something, I save a whole $20 by jumping in on the group buy? On their site I can straight up order 3000 rds, shipped, for $861. They come to my house and I don't have to do anything special. For a whole $30 extra I can get the better stuff and not the "training" ammo.

Where's the "awesome" deal?

Also, if they're in Houston, it would cheaper to drive there and pick it up than to ship it.

Coincidentally, this is why I'm not in it. That said, if you're trying to save a little bit, it does help, and for a lot of people this is a good thing. For someone in NOLA though, driving to BR to save a few bucks isn't effective time management. Oh ryan, are you using the coupon code chet-1? It'll help out a bit more.

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Coincidentally, this is why I'm not in it. That said, if you're trying to save a little bit, it does help, and for a lot of people this is a good thing. For someone in NOLA though, driving to BR to save a few bucks isn't effective time management. Oh ryan, are you using the coupon code chet-1? It'll help out a bit more.

Using the discount code, it's cheaper for me to get it on my own than in the group buy. I lose money and time by buying in on the group buy.

3,000rds delivered
    $840 in the group buy, and I have to go get it from whoever recieves the shipment
    $864 straight up, dropped off at my door
    $837 on my own with the discount code, dropped off at my door

Thanks for the code, time to order mine unless someone comes up with something better.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I did the same thing, ordered on my own. You can also change the shipper on the checkout page where you pay and that will save you a few bucks again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom