Support Hornady - taking a stand for 2nd Amendment rights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zguinness

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Holden, LA
    It's nice to see someone pushing back against this ridiculous gun control crap. I wish more manufacturers would get on board with this.

Today, the State of New York did one of the most despicable acts ever perpetrated by any state by asking New York banks, financial institutions and insurance companies to stop doing business with the gun and ammo industry.

While it may not make a difference to New York, Hornady will not knowingly allow our ammunition to be sold to the Government of the State of NY or any NY agencies. Their actions are a blatant and disgusting abuse of office and we won’t be associated with a government that acts like that. They should be ashamed.

-Steve Hornady, president of Hornady Manufacturing Company

https://press.hornady.com/release/2018/04/23/hornady-stands-up-to-state-of-new-york/

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wasn't Barrett not selling rifles to state agencies in California? I think I remember their rationale being they would not sell to the government what the citizen was not allowed to own.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    You would think there are Federal laws that would prohibit these types of actions? Maybe some one should take the banks to court and challenge this, kinda like when the gay couple sued the bakery for refusing to bake a wedding cake for them and won! Bakery is now out of business.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Wouldn't it be in there best interest for there business to push back also, they are a gun/ammo business, although I do appreciate all help done for the good of gun owners

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    USAA Bank. I would be surprised if USAA joined the nonsense as they really cater to current and former members of the military.

That was their original mindset but they seem to be branching out these days to friends of friends cousins hairdresser was military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom