Survey

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Added this at the end of the thread:
    "I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who helped with the survey. My group and I received a very high A on the project which was directly correlated to having such awesome responses on our survey. Thanks guys!!"

Seriously though - y'all are awesome. Thank you very much!

Everyone,

I am doing a final project for one of my classes at LSU and we need to get some information from a lot of people. I figured I would reach out to all of you BayouShooters. The survey is on banking and takes less than three minutes. The biggest part of it are the comment sections. The project is on improving banking quality and getting banks to offer products / services that their customers would actually want. If you have anything that you would like to say that doesn't fit in the boxes for some reason, please PM me on here.

All responses will be aggregated as to not single out anyone, but we would prefer that personal information not be included in any of the comment boxes.

Also, if you could share the link with all of your friends / family members, that would be super duper awesome!

Link to survey: CLICK MEEEEEEEEE

Copy and paste link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VMFPSYS

Thanks!!

Austin

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Oh, and if you take the survey, you are seriously the coolest person ever. I forgot to mention that. And if you do, please respond here so this thread stays bumped over the next day or two. Thanks again guys!!

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Done

The biggest thing banks can do is get from behind the eight ball of ID theft and fraud they created which has now ballooned into the biggest and fastest growing criminal enterprise in the nation. They can start with 8 digit pins for ALL credit and debit card transactions, regardless of the POS, and by trying to eliminate or greatly reduce the vulnerability of checks.

We also need to go to RFID chip cards like they use in China and are starting to use in the rest of Asia and get away from the mag strip, which are so easily skimmed and re encoded.

http://www.startribune.com/business/246054421.html

But, hey, what do I know, I just investigate this stuff all day everyday. :dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom