Syria NSFW

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    http://ir-ingr.livejournal.com/1185799.html
    Some really brutal stuff
    0_9605b_7ca186ce_XL.jpg

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Can you imagine this country having to fight a civil war?

It's too hard(Even with Two Movies) :D to figure out a sequence of events and just what that would look like from WITHIN.

I imagine by the time anything of the sort would take place, there would be a distinct contrast between the two sides. There would have to be obviously. But if you're talking US Gov. vs Civilian…..I just don't get it and if it ever happen, it would be NO TIME soon. In order for that to happen, they'd need another 50 years of gradual degradation of fundamental rights and disarmament to the point where any resistance would be futile by that time. That’s the whole point of winning. Prepare first.

Civil War TODAY? Gov. vs Civ.? Just not possible and unthinkable considering the incredible complexity of wondering just how many are willing to kill Americans that look and talk just like them. Nah, too hard to imagine let alone happen.

What exactly could spark a Civil War Today? I don’t think that’s an easy question to resolve, even though (Nothing) seems an appropriate answer.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    WOW... It's amazing the Hell people will go through for freedom. Makes me glad to be in America where somthing of this scale is almost unimaginable.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's too hard(Even with Two Movies) :D to figure out a sequence of events and just what that would look like from WITHIN.

I imagine by the time anything of the sort would take place, there would be a distinct contrast between the two sides. There would have to be obviously. But if you're talking US Gov. vs Civilian…..I just don't get it and if it ever happen, it would be NO TIME soon. In order for that to happen, they'd need another 50 years of gradual degradation of fundamental rights and disarmament to the point where any resistance would be futile by that time. That’s the whole point of winning. Prepare first.

Civil War TODAY? Gov. vs Civ.? Just not possible and unthinkable considering the incredible complexity of wondering just how many are willing to kill Americans that look and talk just like them. Nah, too hard to imagine let alone happen.

What exactly could spark a Civil War Today? I don’t think that’s an easy question to resolve, even though (Nothing) seems an appropriate answer.

I didn't mean it in a literal sense; I was just astonished at the level of destruction of this and any military conflict in general. You look at those streets, destroyed neighborhoods and buildings, and you just think, man, I'm glad I'm not there; and it ain't here!

We collectively, don't realize how lucky we are to have been born here as US Americans. Just think if you were not you, here! Born as a Syrian, Ethiopian, Indian (India), Pakastani, and/or any other third world person born to those regions.

Sobering and scary!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We collectively, don't realize how lucky we are to have been born here as US Americans. Just think if you were not you, here! Born as a Syrian, Ethiopian, Indian (India), Pakastani, and/or any other third world person born to those regions.

Sobering and scary!

True but oddly enough, it's a simple life. Fight until you die young. Takes out a lot of the other problems that we feel we have here in a 1st World Country :D

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    True but oddly enough, it's a simple life. Fight until you die young. Takes out a lot of the other problems that we feel we have here in a 1st World Country :D

Hell, it's not just the fighting and dying part. The despair and the hopelessness alone.

But I guess it's akin to being a bird born in a cage; it's all you know, so all you know is peachy!

Strangely, in my older age I am starting to believe those that insist we live each day to the fullest and like it's our last. Hmmmm, I wonder where BS fits into that philosophy? :mamoru:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom