Syrian War Thread- Syria Accepts Russian Proposal To Surrender Chemical Weapons

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    What honor is there to be had in helping Al-Qaeda takeover Syria? We have no real friends in the Middle East. The Jews and Arabs are like parasites sucking away at the might of the United States.

Can you explain to me how Israel is sucking power?

As for our elected officials. Look WE really need to start pushing these guys. Its our job to do so. There is not ONE district in this nation that has a majority support for any military action. Therefor any elected official who votes Yay is going against their constituents. This entire even is just another example of how our politicians have gotten into this role of "let me make the call bc Im smarter than you". I would say (with confidence) a very low percentage of those who have participated in this thread have even called their reps. We need to learn how to stop sitting back and letting our Bungholes get shafted.
    Again, Obama has an agenda and it doesn't favor your children's futures. Under HIS leadership, well lack of, we have been spit on and talked down to like never before in recent history. And even those who did, we answered with a "how ya like me now"
    This nation needs a reboot, and that starts with US not DC. Again, this is all our fault, don't blame some politician.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    The alleged chemical weapons use in Syria is a provocation carried out by the rebels to attract a foreign-led strike, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at the G20 summit.

Russia *will help Syria* in the event of a military strike, Putin stressed as he responded to a reporter’s question at the summit.

*Will we help Syria? We will. And we are already helping, we send arms, we cooperate in the economics sphere, we hope to expand our cooperation in the humanitarian sphere, which includes sending humanitarian aid to support those people – the civilians – who have found themselves in a very dire situation in this country,* Putin said.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/russia-today/putin-russia-will-help-syria-in-case-of-us-attack/

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If we (the US), are willing to send Cruise missiles without a clear understanding of what is going on; shouldn't WE just load the missiles up with gas, send them, kill EVERYONE, and start fresh? :mamoru:

I bet that would get the world's attention! ;)

The pretender could follow that up with, "Look! I am tired of f'n around here! This foreign crap is getting in the way of my domestic policies destroying my own country!"

:dunno:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Obama should look at this pic:

1234601_649161538436623_1701307452_n.jpg

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    IMO...the reason for attacking Syria now is this.....In order to effectively take out Iran's Nuclear program...Syria must be dealt with first.

It has been reported that Iran has paid for Syria's Russian made SS-300 missile defense systems. The only reason I can see that Iran would pay for Syrian arms is that Syria and Iran have an agreement that Syria would come to Iran's aid if Israel attacks Iranian nuclear sites.
    So...Syria must be dealt with first. Everything else is smoke and mirrors IMO.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    IMO...the reason for attacking Syria now is this.....In order to effectively take out Iran's Nuclear program...Syria must be dealt with first.

It has been reported that Iran has paid for Syria's Russian made SS-300 missile defense systems. The only reason I can see that Iran would pay for Syrian arms is that Syria and Iran have an agreement that Syria would come to Iran's aid if Israel attacks Iranian nuclear sites.
    So...Syria must be dealt with first. Everything else is smoke and mirrors IMO.

Doesn't the USA do the same thing for it's allies?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Bolster our Allies defensive capabilities

Yes...we do. But IMO...the end game has always been Iran. Iran is the only nation in the Middle East which has advocated the destruction of Israel. Iran has been working feaverishly on building a nuke.
    Everyone knows that once they get a Nuke...they will ratchet the "anti-Israel" talk up a notch.

And lets look at the USA....we have systematically been attacking the trouble countries in the Middle East. We go after the weakest first...then work our way up the ladder. Syria and Iran are the last two big boys on the block. The clock is also ticking...Iran is getting close to completing the nuke enrichment. Very close.

And Israel...will attack Iran to try and damage the nuclear facilities. But...In all honesty...They can not do it on their own. I don't even think they have a heavy bomber capable of dropping the 30,000 lb bunker buster. They seem to have mostly F-15 and 16s.
    And furthermore....once Israel tries and fails...then everyone knows we will then come to their aid. So...since we will already get drawn into that cesspool....we might as well get Syria out of the way first.

Last edited:

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    We don't need to destroy anybody except Al-Qaeda. They are the most dangerous and responsible for the most American deaths. Just look at 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

We are doing Al-Qaeda's bidding if we strike Syria, because they will be the true winners.

Also, Iran has had a nuclear program since the 1950s, every decade comes accusations from Jewish Israel that Iran is going to go rogue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_program

In fact, the United States helped Iran with nukes before the Shah got overthrown.

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Obama should look at this pic:

1234601_649161538436623_1701307452_n.jpg

That's not at all factual. By the time Imperial Japan stuck Pearl Harbor they already had expanded their terroritoru in the Pacific by force. The raid on Pearl Harbor was a single piece of a grand plan that include attacks on Singapore and the Phollipines.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    We don't need to destroy anybody except Al-Qaeda. They are the most dangerous and responsible for the most American deaths. Just look at 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

We are doing Al-Qaeda's bidding if we strike Syria, because they will be the true winners.

Also, Iran has had a nuclear program since the 1950s, every decade comes accusations from Jewish Israel that Iran is going to go rogue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_program

In fact, the United States helped Iran with nukes before the Shah got overthrown.

There is no al Qaeda.

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    That's not at all factual. By the time Imperial Japan stuck Pearl Harbor they already had expanded their terroritoru in the Pacific by force. The raid on Pearl Harbor was a single piece of a grand plan that include attacks on Singapore and the Phollipines.

I think for an apples to apples comparison, it should only be looked at as it involves Japan and the USA. Was Japan's attack on the USA an act of war? Of Course. Would dropping bombs on Syria be an act of war? Of Course.

Top Bottom